Chik-Fil-A has the GOAT customer service :lawd:

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Just came from Chick-fil-A and they are serving chicken biscuits with love. :wow:

348s.jpg
:wow:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
The lines are always stretched around the building at Chik Fil A in arlington. I wouldn't mind investing in one or two down the line. Technically you don't own it, but as long as you're making money and recoup your initial investment, that's fine.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
It really doesn’t end y’all :wow:

VIDEO: Austin Chick-Fil-A customer, employee save choking man

Chick-fil-A Employee Runs After Customer Who Forgot Some Food | WiLD 95.5

... how does chick-fil-a manage to find all the good employees left on earth, but Fortune 500 companies find all the scum? :jbhmm:

:mindblown:

This happened here in DC. They got a Churches joint right smack in the middle of a federal government food court above a metro station while the Chick-Fil-A is right in the hood in DC.

So rare :wow:

Need more black franchisees with community sensibilities to see more Chick fil a’s in the hood.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
FACTS...
They pretty much only hire certain types... both the black and white employees are young, borderline wholesome kids...
must be some sort of prerequisite.
I got my own quick chik fil a story...
My hand to the Father....I was in the drive thru. i ordered a bunch of shyt... 1s and 2s... nuggets.. milkshakes... all kindza shyt. i get to the window this Muthafukin cracka got the nerve to say "sorry for your wait. we had to change the receipt paper" and gave me my food for free. My shyt was close to or over 20 bux... And real talk, i wasnt in line long at all. i pretty much ordered and pulled up to the window.
Me being black, i looked at this nikka like :stopitslime:... im not gonna pull off just to have Officer nikkahater (thats German) pull me over, talkin bout i just robbed chik fil a...
White man was like ... no, ur fine. our apologies.
I drove off scared, slower than a muthafuka. All ungrateful and shyt:russ:

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:francis:

Brehs

I went to chick-fil-a last night to get my usual, as soon as I said Frosted lemonade

Order taker: sorry sir, our ice cream machine is down

:lupe:

Where are the morals?

This is a slippery slope they are heading down

If they let the ice cream machine break once, what else are they going to allow?

They are backsliding

They need to fast, and read the Book of Revelations

the Bible says to be in the world, not of the world

The chicken sandwich and Waffle fries were good though

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Chick-Fil-A restrooms cleaner than some of ya'lls bathrooms:wow:
Dawg why u had to post this 1st... i meant to post it..
Their fukking bathrooms... no lie... u probly could eat in them.
Real shyt, Im gonna go online and find the Chick fil a business model. Or whatever they have, cause if u were to copy it, im sure u would be successful