Chik-Fil-A has the GOAT customer service :lawd:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the one in downtown chicago (state st) apparently takes ass into consideration when reviewing prospective employees. they be ON POINT. and yes the service is amazing. only thing i hate is the guilt about supporting a company owned by a right wing fanatic.

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
thread has me feening for some Chick Fil A for lunch :wow::wow::wow: (it's about 25 miles away though and I don't feel like leaving the crib at all)
apparently takes ass into consideration
they have this chocolate thang that works at the aforementioned one who's ass is so phat that it is almost as good as the food

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thread has me feening for some Chick Fil A for lunch :wow::wow::wow: (it's about 25 miles away though and I don't feel like leaving the crib at all)

they have this chocolate thang that works at the aforementioned one who's ass is so phat that it is almost as good as the food

It's a rotating cast everytime I'm in there. They got every kind too. Slim thick...slim bubble...thick thick...stupid thick....black...white...hispanic...

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps

thought you was talking about actual chocolate i almost started walking to tha one across tha street... :snoop:

Mandela Effect baby.

I'm Chik-Fil-A till I die.
what the fukk? when did they change it? i specifically remember it being spelled "Chik" cause I always thought how fukking dumb it was.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Just came back from Goat Fil-lay. Gave me a free card for a breakfast sandwich..... just because. Or maybe the cash register woman though I was good looking. Any how I got a free breakfast sandwich for free

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
thought you was talking about actual chocolate i almost started walking to tha one across tha street... :snoop:

what the fukk? when did they change it? i specifically remember it being spelled "Chik" cause I always thought how fukking dumb it was.
It's always been "Chick-fil-A"

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
It's always been "Chick-fil-A"
not even trying to get into it but bro...i specifically remember tha shyt being Chik. I remember looking at tha damn sign and thinking, "so fukking dumb" every time I drove passed it.
no dyslexia or any other weird shyt. have not had this issue with any other restaurant.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
not even trying to get into it but bro...i specifically remember tha shyt being Chik. I remember looking at tha damn sign and thinking, "so fukking dumb" every time I drove passed it.
no dyslexia or any other weird shyt. have not had this issue with any other restaurant.
When does your memory begin? Before 1946?

History_Dwarf-House.jpg

Daps
Went INSIDE Chick-Fil-a with my bros, yesterday. Man, when that cashier was the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen.:ohlawd: Had me in there on my best behavior, not gonna lie, that was some love at first sight shyt:lupe:. Me and my boys were dressed like straight hobos though. Still felt that chemistry, tho:leon:

Go inside Chick-Fil-a brehs. Imma continue this story soon.