Daps
Reppin
Texas
C66v8HXV4AEwtoF.png

:mjlol:

Truefan31

Superstar
Daps
I ate at the goat, got the usual, Spicy Chicken Sandwich with waffle fries and large frosted lemonade. Order was ready as soon as I pulled up. Felt rushed to put my debit card back in my wallet :wow:

It's a wonder other ff places don't at least try to mimic their style. Place wrapped around the building yet you'll still wait less than going somewhere else that's empty in the drive thru.

And the few times I did wait just a lil longer they're apologizing to me and giving me extra free food:mjlol:

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
It's a wonder other ff places don't at least try to mimic their style. Place wrapped around the building yet you'll still wait less than going somewhere else that's empty in the drive thru.

And the few times I did wait just a lil longer they're apologizing to me and giving me extra free food:mjlol:

Breh, I was thinking that same junk reading this thread. Has Mcdonalds or taco Bell gotten the picture yet :jbhmm:

Man there was one time the wait wasn't even long, gave me some free junk and apologized. For a split second I felt guilty for taking their inconvenience gift even though I wasn't inconvenienced. Then I realized :ehh: Free Chik-fil-lay tomorrow

This obese whale who claims to be bi with a lazy eye and red hair at work, caught herself trying to talk down on the goat today for their views on marriage. Told her to shut up:camby:

Truefan31

Superstar
Daps
Breh, I was thinking that same junk reading this thread. Has Mcdonalds or taco Bell gotten the picture yet :jbhmm:

Man there was one time the wait wasn't even long, gave me some free junk and apologized. For a split second I felt guilty for taking their inconvenience gift even though I wasn't inconvenienced. Then I realized :ehh: Free Chik-fil-lay tomorrow

This obese whale who claims to be bi with a lazy eye and red hair at work, caught herself trying to talk down on the goat today for their views on marriage. Told her to shut up:camby:

I know that's the thing, it's not like I'm waiting for a long time, it's still more than reasonable, my food is still hot, then i get some vouchers for free food or extra food in the bad or a free milkshake. Be having you remember them, hence why they cake.