Chik-Fil-A has the GOAT customer service :lawd:

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
I usually get great service off lantana and jog, but I was high a few days ago and the lady wasn't having my shyt at all

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Houston grandparents call local Chick-fil-A for help

HURRICANE HARVEY
Houston grandparents call local Chick-fil-A for help, get Jet Ski rescue
Email
2357478_800x450.jpg

Karen Spencer poses for a photo while being rescued on a Jet Ski. (J.C. and Karen Spencer)

Updated 53 mins ago
HOUSTON --
It's a photo that shows a light-hearted moment during the rescue operations in Houston: a grandmother sitting on a Jet Ski under her front door with quite the expression on her face.

Karen Spencer said it was one part "oh well, here we go!," one part "happy to be alive" and two parts, "I can't believe I'm leaving my flooded house in a Jet Ski."

She and her husband are hoping to find the mystery Jet Ski-operators to say thank you. Without them, they would have had to leave many of their possessions behind.

The Spencers, who live in the Ponderosa subdivision of north Houston, told ABC News that the first couple of days of Harvey were not bad for them. On Monday, though, their home began quickly filling with water.

Karen's husband, J.C., called their local Chick-fil-A, where they are regulars. He ordered placed an order for two chicken sandwiches, two waffle fries and some help. The manager there called her husband, who has a boat.

When help arrived, the Spencers were forced to choose which possessions they wanted to bring with them in the boat. That is, until their Jet Ski heroes showed up and offered to transport the Spencers, freeing up space in the boat.

083017-cc-jetski-rescue-2-img.jpg

J.C. Spencer exits his flooded house on a Jet Ski. (J.C. and Karen Spencer)

After all that, J.C. wound up making a trip back to his flooded home to retrieve his wallet and wedding ring.

"I couldn't save my house but I have to save my marriage," he joked.

And as if the story behind the photo wasn't wild enough already, they say the couch seen near the front door floated in from another room.

-----------------------------

...brethren...:to:

:wow:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville

HURRICANE HARVEY
Email
2357478_800x450.jpg

Karen Spencer poses for a photo while being rescued on a Jet Ski. (J.C. and Karen Spencer)

Updated 53 mins ago
HOUSTON --
It's a photo that shows a light-hearted moment during the rescue operations in Houston: a grandmother sitting on a Jet Ski under her front door with quite the expression on her face.

Karen Spencer said it was one part "oh well, here we go!," one part "happy to be alive" and two parts, "I can't believe I'm leaving my flooded house in a Jet Ski."

She and her husband are hoping to find the mystery Jet Ski-operators to say thank you. Without them, they would have had to leave many of their possessions behind.

The Spencers, who live in the Ponderosa subdivision of north Houston, told ABC News that the first couple of days of Harvey were not bad for them. On Monday, though, their home began quickly filling with water.

Karen's husband, J.C., called their local Chick-fil-A, where they are regulars. He ordered placed an order for two chicken sandwiches, two waffle fries and some help. The manager there called her husband, who has a boat.

When help arrived, the Spencers were forced to choose which possessions they wanted to bring with them in the boat. That is, until their Jet Ski heroes showed up and offered to transport the Spencers, freeing up space in the boat.

After all that, J.C. wound up making a trip back to his flooded home to retrieve his wallet and wedding ring.

And as if the story behind the photo wasn't wild enough already, they say the couch seen near the front door floated in from another room.

:wow::wow::wow:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Any white person that hates gay people for religious reason probably voted for trump. Prolly racist as fukk.
I don't have to give all my money to black owned businesses, but I aint giving it to a business that I know hates my values.
Especially when they getting rich off black food.

Brosef

I respect O.G. knowledge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot

HURRICANE HARVEY
Email
2357478_800x450.jpg

Updated 53 mins ago
HOUSTON --

:laff:I

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Any white person that hates gay people for religious reason probably voted for trump. Prolly racist as fukk.
I don't have to give all my money to black owned businesses, but I aint giving it to a business that I know hates my values.
Especially when they getting rich off black food.

Don't go then :yeshrug: