Chiefs ended Ravens season last year but Bmore gotta come back and Shake It Off: Ravens @ Chiefs game thread

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Reading the response from some of the Ravens players (especially Lamar) makes me think these nikkas have no clue what the rules of the NFL are. Lamar keeps saying the refs should of ruled it a TD like they wouldnt have reviewed it if they called it one and overturned it.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Nah I understand what he's getting at. There was an obvious hole in the Chiefs zone so he thought Bateman was going to run to that open area instead Bateman cut left and ran right into where defenders were waiting. Just a miscommunication.

It's like with the Mahomes and Kelce connection. They both usually have the same read on defenses so Mahomes can basically throw it to open spaces knowing Kelce will read it. Just a miscommunication that you would hope Lamar and Bateman would have at this point.
Have they ever made that read/connection before? If not, it's unrealistic for Lamar to think he would run to that spot. Miscommunication or not, him saying he didn't see Flowers is another thing that can be seen as discouraging

:francis:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lamar won't get credit for this though, his haters will just focus on the one pass to Flowers. :stopitslime:
Staying In the pocket & not immediately messing up your protection even more by scrambling right away? I’ll absolutely give him credit. He needs to have better pocket presence than what I saw first half. 2nd half he settled in.

Every opinion isn’t a “hater” . Grow up lol

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Man, that sucks. But you really can't be all that mad about it, really. There was nothing to suggest that he was going to have this type of game. Prior to now, most of his best best games as far as can remember were in cases where Andrews was out.
You know what's gonna likely kill my season? CMC is questionable with an AYECHILLIS issue, and he's on the cover of Madden.

Most my fantasy years start off like this, I end up playing the waiver wire heavy

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We gonna have to start having some difficult discussions and uncomfortable conversations about how the refs and Mahomes and Reid might be the best trio of all time.
You just now figuring this out? The script been in out for yrs now breh

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Lamar won't get credit for this though, his haters will just focus on the one pass to Flowers. :stopitslime:

Shouldn’t even have come down to that if you hit a wide open Likely on 1st down in the end zone. Same old accuracy issues. I have zero faith he executes down the stretch if they see KC again in the playoffs

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Staying In the pocket & not immediately messing up your protection even more by scrambling right away? I’ll absolutely give him credit. He needs to have better pocket presence than what I saw first half. 2nd half he settled in.

Every opinion isn’t a “hater” . Grow up lol
Not every but there are some.