Chiefs ended Ravens season last year but Bmore gotta come back and Shake It Off: Ravens @ Chiefs game thread

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Also, he put too much air on that throw to Worthy in the end zone. If he takes just a little sec out of that, it's probably a touchdown.
Facts. Probably isn’t the best decision to put him in a 50/50 situation anyway currently, but he definitely put X on defense with the throw.

Speaking of, that Worthy 1 was already gonna be my next jersey off the look, but last night put the order through :banderas:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man, at one point last night after Rice caught one of them underneath passes I had a truly diabolical laugh going. He might get 1200 yards off YAC. :dead:

It's like exactly how i pictured it all offseason. And that's without Hollywood.

Yeah, it's looking like the Chiefs really drafted Rice to do all the shyt they Kelce used to do in his prime, but look slightly more athletic while doing it. :mjlol:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He missed Perine on 3rd & 5 in the flats although it was pressure coming. But if he completes that pass we likely at least get 3
Yea he definitely wasn’t perfect, but damn was that offense so much more encouraging than a calendar yr ago. At least the defense was tipping passes to Pat this time instead of KT tipping it to Brian Branch:bryan:

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
man, at one point last night after Rice caught one of them underneath passes I had a truly diabolical laugh going. He might get 1200 yards off YAC. :dead:

It's like exactly how i pictured it all offseason. And that's without Hollywood.

When Hollywood gets back the offense is gonna be freaking scary as hell.

We have our legit WR1 with Rice.

Worthy is gonna scare every DC.

Justyn Ross wouldn’t have dropped that pass Juju dropped lol I’m just saying

I honestly forgot about Kelce for the first time in a long time. That’s a scary sign for every team we face. How are they going to stop us? They won’t lol

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
When Hollywood gets back the offense is gonna be freaking scary as hell.

We have our legit WR1 with Rice.

Worthy is gonna scare every DC.

Justyn Ross wouldn’t have dropped that pass Juju dropped lol I’m just saying

I honestly forgot about Kelce for the first time in a long time. That’s a scary sign for every team we face. How are they going to stop us? They won’t lol
It’s not JuJu’s spot he should have. It’s 24…