Chiefs ended Ravens season last year but Bmore gotta come back and Shake It Off: Ravens @ Chiefs game thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Gotta love the chipiness from the Ravens,they really not about to play with them boys:wow:

And yeah that Lamar missed throw looks bad. But didnyou clowns not see Chris Jones inches away,and another defender barrelling down on him with his hands up:gucci:

Folks act like he missed on an easy throw. He damn near had to throw a sky hook pass to get that off. Crazy part is he wouldnt have got any credit for completeing such a difficult throw.

Its time for people to acknowledge what i said was facts. Jim Harbough is the problem,not Lamar.

Jim Harbough against other playoff calibre coaches is what Andy Reid was prior to Mahommes. So either Lamar will have to become unneccessarily clutch to win a superbowl. Have an unstoppable streak like Joey Flacco did where hes just on fire. Or fire Harbough and get a coach who doesnt do stupid shyt to lose you the game.

Wrong harbaugh, it’s John

And he picked bad ocs, but that said, he’s breaking in a new interior line, getting nit pick calls against him and they still had a chance to get this game, against one of the best teams. If they don’t do something this season i could see them moving in a different direction, but some problems with Lamar still have to be fixed

This shyt here on everyone how is your undersized rb responsible for Chris jones ???

Last edited:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Lamar missed a couple throws late but he played well enough for them to win. Mahomes missed some throws too but his line didn’t make the same amount of mistakes. The o line is really what lost this game. I expect the younger players to make mistakes but a veteran like Stanley constantly lining up illegally is inexcusable. Had the offense playing catchup all game. Plus Andrews basically got taken out the passing game becuz he had to stay in and block so much. Barring injuries this should be the AFC championship matchup

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
Lamar missed a couple throws late but he played well enough for them to win. Mahomes missed some throws too but his line didn’t make the same amount of mistakes. The o line is really what lost this game. I expect the younger players to make mistakes but a veteran like Stanley constantly lining up illegally is inexcusable. Had the offense playing catchup all game. Plus Andrews basically got taken out the passing game becuz he had to stay in and block so much. Barring injuries this should be the AFC championship matchup
What throws did Mahomes miss? Not even trying to be on some funny shyt. Beyond the 4 drops, I’m not recalling anything that stands out as an egregious miss on his part.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We gonna have to start having some difficult discussions and uncomfortable conversations about how the refs and Mahomes and Reid might be the best trio of all time.

They called a fair game

Ravens should practices their offensive schemes better if you asked me

Last edited:

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin

They were egregious with them calls with Stanley

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Those throws Lamar missed are the difference between good and winning multiple rings.

Ravens are going to end up with a top 2 seed and run defenses over, but when it's winning time, do you really feel comfortable with him making the the right play?

Brehs are making a lot of excuses for a 8 year, 2 time MVP QB. He's got to make those throws at this point in his career.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Those throws Lamar missed are the difference between good and winning multiple rings.

Ravens are going to end up with a top 2 seed and run defenses over, but when it's winning time, do you really feel comfortable with him making the the right play?

Brehs are making a lot of excuses for a 8 year, 2 time MVP QB. He's got to make those throws at this point in his career.
Even worse, you have some dudes in here on some “bu..bu..the KC defense” as an argument while completely not acknowledging that the Ravens themselves have an elite defense especially all of last season.

You can’t use that argument for one team, but not the other.

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin

It’s not even the throws, asking a qb to make a play with your undersized rb blocking one of the best DL in the league, I’m not sure if the o line had trouble with protection schemes but ghat damn, it should never be that

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Even worse, you have some dudes in here on some “bu..bu..the KC defense” as an argument while completely not acknowledging that the Ravens themselves have an elite defense especially all of last season.

You can’t use that argument for one team, but not the other.

You literally can, because one teams breaking in a new o line the other isn’t, Steve spags defense is in it’s what 3rd year ?? The ravens have a new DC, never mind the difference in schemes and what not, the defense the ravens played is not the defense the chiefs played

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
What throws did Mahomes miss? Not even trying to be on some funny shyt. Beyond the 4 drops, I’m not recalling anything that stands out as an egregious miss on his part.
He missed a couple but they weren’t td passes like Lamar’s were so they didn’t affect the game as much. One was a INT. Bottom line the Chiefs o line was better than the Ravens. That was the difference in the game

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
You literally can, because one teams breaking in a new o line the other isn’t, Steve spags defense is in it’s what 3rd year ?? The ravens have a new DC, never mind the difference in schemes and what not, the defense the ravens played is not the defense the chiefs played
People were using that excuse even during the playoffs last year even with how elite that defense was and was posting numbers all season about. It’s the same argument everytime they lose to KC.