Chicks with js and skinnys how y'all feel about it?

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
This is a very controversial issue and I can see the strengths of both arguments....I love sneakers but a girl's gotta be able to rock heels and show off well kept feet.

Wale put it best when he said "I just want a girly-girl that own a rack of Jordans but don’t sport em cause she love her pumps"

That is the answer, thank you Wale :ahh:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Googled these and they look terrible and generic. I'd say an Air Max is the perfect chill shoe. Especially the ones that aren't as popular as the 90 or 95 :gag: like the 97s and another yr that escapes me right now are nice and lowkey and look sporty-cute to boot :smile:
don't really mess with sneakers outside of the gym. but i'll drop a few thoughts:

nike while they "look" good... makes the most uncomfortable running shoes ever. :childplease:
i rock ZigTech's @ the gym and once in blue moon i'll rock a pair pumas like these with a pair of jeans to the park or something.
images

only euro's and south americans really fux with pumas like that (shoutout my football heads! real football :birdman:) so i always get compliments on em... esp from spanish dudes when i dust em off. . :jawalrus:

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
don't really mess with sneakers outside of the gym. but i'll drop a few thoughts:

nike while they "look" good... makes the most uncomfortable running shoes ever. :childplease:
i rock ZigTech's @ the gym and once in blue moon i'll rock a pair pumas like these with a pair of jeans to the park or something.
images

only euro's and south americans really fux with pumas like that (shoutout my football heads! real football :birdman:) so i always get compliments on em... esp from spanish dudes when i dust em off. . :jawalrus:

New technology you gotta get with the frees or lunars.

I have some lunar myself and they are light weight and amazing to run in:to: