Chicks with js and skinnys how y'all feel about it?

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Only acceptable shoe for a women with class to wear when running some errands of relaxing are Nike frees or something similar.Everyone knows this.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
And I also don't think anyone said they'd like for their woman to wear sneaks and skinnies all the time. If you want to attack logical bases, attack all of them, not just the ones that go with your viewpoint. That makes you illogical.

:skip:

I don't think anyone is saying that they'd like for their woman to wear skinny's and sneakers out on a nice date (even though many of you are illogically trying to push this idea)

I think people are saying that just because a woman that has on sneaks and skinnies, that doesn't make her undesirable and it does not constitute her full wardrobe.

Well than you would be off topic like I said go back to sohh with that shyt, this thread is about IF you would fukk with a chick who wears js, skinnys allday everyday everywhere. Type of hoes that be up at 6 am on Saturday to cop new js

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Only acceptable shoe for a women with class to wear when running some errands of relaxing are Nike frees or something similar.Everyone knows this.

Exactly!!! those nike free are what i bought she said her feet :ahh:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Well than you would be off topic like I said go back to sohh with that shyt, this thread is about IF you would fukk with a chick who wears js, skinnys allday everyday everywhere. Type of hoes that be up at 6 am on Saturday to cop new js

Thread title just says "Chicks with js and skinnys how y'all feel about it?". That could simply mean just owning such. There's no mention of what you are typing now, in your first post. If the THREAD is about something, it might be wise to put what exactly you want to discuss in the original post.

Actually not even wise, just common sense. :yeshrug:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Exactly!!! those nike free are what i bought she said her feet :ahh:

Yup, I suggest to all the women in this thread that you go get your self some Frees. Perfect shoe for the I'm relaxing while still looking good. It's the low profile nature of the shoe that allows for this. Jordan's are far to bulky for a women's legs.

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Yup, I suggest to all the women in this thread that you go get your self some Frees. Perfect shoe for the I'm relaxing while still looking good. It's the low profile nature of the shoe that allows for this. Jordan's are far to bulky for a women's legs.

bruh those pumas she had before the frees were :huhldup:

She doesnt wear sneakers so she had anything to go to the gym.

I was embarrassed:snoop: bytch we gotta go get you some new kicks.

Nature

Formerly, YoungHD
Daps
This shyt did 156 posts already and I was still on twitter

Sent from my HTC Inspire,Droid gang Goog set trapatalk on deck

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I can understand not wanting a girl who wears them all the time :manny:

But.....:mjpls:

:comeon: ya'll dudes who expect a woman to be in heels every day even when she out running errands are asking for a little too much

A woman can wear sneakers and be versatile by switching it up with heels, flats, and sandles

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps

Googled these and they look terrible and generic. I'd say an Air Max is the perfect chill shoe. Especially the ones that aren't as popular as the 90 or 95 :gag: like the 97s and another yr that escapes me right now are nice and lowkey and look sporty-cute to boot :smile:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Googled these and they look terrible and generic. I'd say an Air Max is the perfect chill shoe. Especially the ones that aren't as popular as the 90 or 95 :gag: like the 97s and another yr that escapes me right now are nice and lowkey and look sporty-cute to boot :smile:

Check out the Nike Free Run 2 or 3. They look better on your feet. Air Max still seem a bit bulky, but they aren't as bad

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV

Check out the Nike Free Run 2 or 3. Air Max still seem a bit bulky, but they aren't bad

Last edited by a moderator: