Chicks with js and skinnys how y'all feel about it?

DomBoogers

<-- Damn Right
Daps
:dwillhuh: damn this thread still goin?? Imma put it like this and most real nikkas can agree. Either way im fukkin! Word to katt. Nobody aint say shyt about havin to marry these broads.:beli:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Cause my bytches are young professionalism and prefer not to wear jordan tees to match their sneakers.

Nahh you hoe nikka my bytches wear them funky ass uggs instead of sneakers.

ok

Your screen name says you are boutdatlife.

what life exactly?

cause you close enough to call me a hoe nikka to my face.........u bout that life or is it just that internet reckless talking life?

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Cats got a problem with Jordans but they girl got a closet with Ugg Boots and Air Jesus sandals.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
i live in the dmv and you get a little bit of both but like i said the ones i deal with dont wear sneakers.

Like i said before does your mom wear sneakers to dinner with you pops :smugfavre:

:what:

No but then again my mother isn't in the age range of 18-25. C'mon breh you can make a better argument then that

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
ok

Your screen name says you are boutdatlife.

what life exactly?

cause you close enough to call me a hoe nikka to my face.........u bout that life or is it just that internet reckless talking life?

hahah fukk outta here nikka you typing real tuff getting all emotional cause i said i dont like bytches with sneakers.

:heh: :umad:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I'd get mad turned off if I got some hoe's feet up in the air, and her sneaks be distracting me from my work.

Got a nikka thinking we stretching out before running the mile in gym class :hmm: