Chicks with js and skinnys how y'all feel about it?

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
ae7d88b8-8925-a958.jpg

Time to convert some of y'all gay dudes in here

And these fakkits think im mad.. nikka IM :eat: good

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
He's saying that the shoe shouldn't matter if the bytch is fine fakkit :pachaha: You wouldn't suddenly become disgusted if you could see her feet and there were some sneaks on them so stfu.

thread aint even about that take yo non reading ass back to sohh :birdman:

DomBoogers

<-- Damn Right
Daps
*sees all the stupid replies that have nuthing to do with the title*
*wakes my wifey of 4 years up and makes her throw on the 4's we just got*

Alright bruhs im bout to get some ass.
:mjpls:

Nismo

Sophisticated a$$hole
Daps
Reppin
U.S
Smh at dudes wanting a chick that wears sketcher shape ups when they aren't in heels :huhldup:

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
I cant really agree with the OP's premise. Hoes want to get wavy too so I can salute that but if you make it a end all be all situation where j's is the majority of your collection, then I cant mess with that.

variety>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

the real argument is what was mentioned earlier, nikkaz in skinnies and j's #scust

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I don't think the thread was about if you think wearing J's automatically makes women ugly and makes it so you wouldn't want to have sex with her. Correct me if I'm wrong?

skaNo

Comin Dine
Daps
Reppin
DALLAS TEXAS
obviously yall taking this topic the wrong way and aint on point..

if you going out on dates with chics wearing sneak, shes obviously immature, ghetto.. and unattractive.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I don't think the thread was about if you think wearing J's automatically makes women ugly and makes it so you wouldn't want to have sex with her. Correct me if I'm wrong?

Askinf if you would date a chick that wears js , skinnys gym shorts etc all the time

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
And I also don't think anyone said they'd like for their woman to wear sneaks and skinnies all the time. If you want to attack logical bases, attack all of them, not just the ones that go with your viewpoint. That makes you illogical.

:skip:

obviously yall taking this topic the wrong way and aint on point..
if you going out on dates with chics wearing sneak, shes obviously immature, ghetto.. and unattractive.
I don't think anyone is saying that they'd like for their woman to wear skinny's and sneakers out on a nice date (even though many of you are illogically trying to push this idea)

I think people are saying that just because a woman that has on sneaks and skinnies, that doesn't make her undesirable and it does not constitute her full wardrobe.