Chicks who got fat after high school/college

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
@Malta hit the nail on the head about the beer, I had seen this countless times over the last number of years and that beer combined w/ a sedentary lifestyle can be brutal on the waistline. College life, go out, get fukked up, late night eats, repeat 3-4 times a week for 4 years. :huhldup:

Anecdotal, but I remember this happening to my homegirl from high school. She was a gymnast, legs were :whew: not much in the bresticle area. But within two years of college, she ballooned up and straight up said to me "Well, white dudes aren't paying me any attention anymore, so I have to get it somewhere" Moved to ATL years later, pretty sure she's married now.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
allisonstokke1.jpg

stokke2.jpg
stokke1.jpg
17804_ohnoes.gif

How you go from the hottest thing on the internet to this in a few years? This thread is filled with tragedies and wasted potential. Theres no need to go out clubbing every weekend.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
It's fukked up because everyone sees so many examples of this through the years of them growing up yet some still fall into the same trap.

As far as the "look at me now" topic it's a well deserved feeling. No one told them to shyt on someone in high school, and that's what they get for living in the moment instead of thinking for the future. It's clear high school was the highlight of their lives, so let them live with the regret of making that decision. It's our time now. :win:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
most of these women got wifed up so they stop trying.

They don't have to impress any man anymore ( and yes that includes their husbands) LOL