Chicks who got fat after high school/college

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
i cant lie i enjoy these pictures. especially when i get on facebook and see girls from high school who were fine and werent giving the kid any play and they are tubby same goes for dudes who were talking shyt i be on my computer like (minus the cacness)

20jkp.gif

:banderas:
:umad:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is there any rationale? I mean sure a lot of these broads had kids then got flabby and sick. Others are still kidless, and likely kept fukkin around with a dude that was into drugs and alcohol, in an out of jail and finally they bounced on her ass and now no other dude would even want them.

I imagine it sucks because they prolly got plenty of attention in their slimmer days. Being the 1 cute girl in the bar with the fat friend to being the fat friend. It must hurt their psyche. Looking back at all the pictures like "yup this used to be me....."

I remember I worked with the fine ass bytch, like super fukkin fine. And she had these pictures of this blonde bytch, and her friends. and in these pictures she was nowhere to be found and I was like "Who are those people?" She's like "Thats me, and this is my friend...blah blah blah." and I was like "Thats you :whoo:" "yea...well that used to be me :(" The bytch in the picture was a dog, just some blonde dog. This broad currently looked somewhere in between Lindsey Lohan and Emma Stone before both of them lost it and im not into those girls like that. She had red hair, freckles, was busty. Had no stomach at all a nice round but. Nice runners legs....I was thinkin--"How does a dog turn into someone who looks like this?" But the look on her face and the way she said "Used to be me" let me know all I needed. I heard she was a freak too. :smh:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
This one will make you lose a little bit of hope in humanity.

24d074l.jpg

29fxm6g.jpg
You can tell she was hurt by someone greatly. For her to be way happier fat meant something fukked up happen. A lot of these girls just happen to get :flabbynsick: but she is one of the few that was happy to gain the weight.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
To be fair where are the comparisons for the guys? Alot a dudes I grew up with went :flabbynsick: around their mid-20's
Me :flabbynsick: I gained like 25 pound when my girl got pregnant. Now that the baby is here I am losing the weight.