Chicks who got fat after high school/college

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
Most these women look like they come from small towns and got married right after high school. I wonder if there's divorce in anything of these stories, maybe at 25-30? How do you pick up the pieces? Can you pick up the pieces at 25-30? Looking like that...males too.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
In a really immature and spiteful way, I get a cheap enjoyment when I see certain females from high school who have since fallen off, and I'm sorry :wow:
And it's not just because they wouldn't date me, nobody is obligated to be attracted to someone, we all have the right to choose and go for our preference.
But, there were always those females who played the "untouchable" role in high school. The ones who wouldn't just tell you 'no', they'd tell everybody you tried to talk to them and make a big deal etc..
The ones who only dated the most "popular" dudes, or athletes, or drug dealers.. which again is their preference so :yeshrug:
... but I find it funny and a little satisfying how, when the years go by and they end up looking :flabbynsick: and have a few babies by those same dudes and those same dudes are no longer around, the roles seem to get completely reversed and now it is I who has become highly sought after :troll:
Same thing back in college. Although I can honestly say I :eat:good in college when it came to the females, but there were always those top notch ones who thought they were untouchable because they were cheerleaders or sorority misses or dated some athlete.. it's cool to have your preference but these chicks used to act like they walked on water. :why:
Now when I see them every now and then during homecomings and sports events, or even the few who stayed around town.. they just look more and more :flabbynsick: every time. And they get more and more desperate for me. They've been run through and done out, have matured a little and become attracted to men and not boys, and now expect for me to lurst after them the same way I did back in the day?:what: Even though now you look :flabbynsick: and probably got seeds too? And probably got seeds?
Yeah, I get a little enjoyment out of it. :win:

Daps
n1575780497302693038000.jpg

32484135508856869215757.jpg
damn this one really stung me :wow:

but real shyt, theres a huge gap from being 17 to 30 years old, alot can happen in your life like a child, parent dying, work related stress, some of these women get a pass in my view :yeshrug:and dont front like most of yall moms didnt look like this when they were 35-40 (especially hood single moms)

but i got no love for those party girl cacs who you know was drinking mad beer each weekend all 4 years of college :camby:

Exiled Martian

Was young I couldn't do good, now I can't do Bad
Daps
Reppin
Swag-hili Shores
:huhldup:looks like most of these gyaalsss in the US get fat real quick..... WTF is in the water over there? :mindblown:

And then you you get the end result below on social websites (Fat close up profile pics) ....On some real tip God bless them reasonably in shape slutty European tingz that manz are banging over here. Eastern block chicks have flooded the UK market, courtesy of that EU policy in the UK :myman:

fatchick_zps17c3e96c.png

Daps
:heh: a lot of the girls that went to hs with me had eating disorders so they probably don't look like that :skip:

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Are some of these images photoshopped? These are extreme. Either way I don't see why you would care unless they were your wife,gf or child and you were concerned about their health. Smh at y'all :snoop:

Exiled Martian

Was young I couldn't do good, now I can't do Bad
Daps
Reppin
Swag-hili Shores
In a really immature and spiteful way, I get a cheap enjoyment when I see certain females from high school who have since fallen off, and I'm sorry :wow: But, there were always those females who played the "untouchable" role in high school. The ones who wouldn't just tell you 'no', they'd tell everybody you tried to talk to them and make a big deal etc..
The ones who only dated the most "popular" dudes, or athletes, or drug dealers.. which again is their preference so :yeshrug:

Bolded parts totally hit home with me (& many others I'm sure)....... I remember various episodes through the school era...where them 'IT' girls used to go on like their pusssssy was custom made in paradise! Alot of naive & gullible bruddahs (including myself) were given the ' naaa blud, you're not on my level' & 'you not ready for dis' treatment back in the dayzzz....fast forward the tape now & life is quality like HD! Same past girls are now leaving manz discreet voicemails & private FB messages asking whats gud & what you on tonight ...basically *INSERT ANY MISC SMALLTALK that leads to a link up* etc .....I swear life is weird......almost mesmeric at times when you sit back & reflect the turnaround/ cause & effect side of things! Its funny how much attention is garnered your way when you go from a 10 speed bike to pushing a 6 speed white brehs (word to Weezy) :yeshrug: