5214_108865907961_2628830_n_zpsf9d8f53d.jpg

2012-09-27_14-03-15_82_zps5b569f84.jpg

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fcuk these fat bytches for a second

i still look the same. best shape i been in was 19 though. think i'm like 10 lbs away from that lean. but i do have like 10-15 lbs more muscle since then so :manny:

seeing these fat ppl makes me want to hit the gym and graduate to a damn six pack :sadbron:

carry on.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

this chick was ridiculous in her prime

she didn't fall off as bad compared to other women in this thread and she was an athlete, so she knows how to get in shape if she wanted to.Could definitely have a comeback like Topanga

A lot of females that were thin that end up over weight become lost. They have no idea how to go about losing the weight

That shiit has got to hurt. To go from being able to pull anyone you want to not being able to pull the caliber accustomed use to

Last edited:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
its a mixture. I mean in H.S you're so active, walking from class to class, playing sports, fukking around. Then you get to adulthood, get an office job, have some kids, stay at home. They gotta cook for the kids and all they see around them is food. One thing I notice is americans are so fukking fat. Yall always talking about mexicans blowing up after children, but I see this shyt with ALL YALL, excluding the asians (whos diet and portions are reasonable).

I was tempted to post this portuguese chick I used to smash when I was 23. biggest ass I've ever had til today (even bigger than the brazilians) anyways, we were an off and on booty call status and (she) discussed kids the last month we smashed (we were seeing each other every day and knew each other for 3 yrs, I was starting to get sick of playing the game and considered it), but I dont know what happened it just faded one day and it was over. she ended up marrying and having a kid with the guy she fukked after me (she was ready for that life) . Anyways, I see her on FB and she looks like a damn trailer park balloon :wtf:. she has a kid and both her and her dude got ultra fat, meanwhile Im still clean, living a professional life abroad. Can you imagine if I had sealed that deal? OMG. thank fukking god, this is why Im not marrying or want kids, cause the only thing I keep thinking is some broad is going to fukk up my shyt, im living good and some broad is just gonna fukk it all up. but man ol girl....smh.... I should have known by just how thick her hips and ass were that eventually that shyt was going to catch up with her chin and belly. her ass was so ridunkulous. I still think about the wobbles and waves that ass used to make, but then I think about her double chin and I go limp again. :sadcam: