7142900246.png

I like this frozen version.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
chicken alfredo as close to homemade as possible is one of my favorite dishes so not sure what OP was saying with this. inexpensive meal but good nevertheless.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
chicken alfredo as close to homemade as possible is one of my favorite dishes so not sure what OP was saying with this. inexpensive meal but good nevertheless.
Thing is chicken alfredo can be super average or mind blowing good. There is an Italian place in Time Square that will make you shed a tear the fettuccini Alfredo is so good. Then you have the kind at your local cheap pizza spots, which can be bland as fukk.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thing is chicken alfredo can be super average or mind blowing good. There is an Italian place in Time Square that will make you shed a tear the fettuccini Alfredo is so good. Then you have the kind at your local cheap pizza spots, which can be bland as fukk.

this is true.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
@Llcoolbay those big a$$ Costco , Sam’s Club boneless chicken breasts are really unnecessary tho ... unless they’re on sale or they’re being used to cut up in a soup or pasta or rice ...

Better bet is with thighs ...

You can get breasts to be kinda tasty if you beforehand prep is good and cooking methods are good too ... but generally speaking, Nah ... those big boneless chicken breasts are a waste .