Chicken Alfredo = the taco bell of italian food

87 others

Superstar
Daps
If your Chicken breasts then you don't know how cook them. After some practice my children breasts always be juicy and flavorful. Made some fajitas and shyt was fi

Just keep practicing. Get a thermometer if you have to
Man, here we go. Yes, yes - I know all about making them juicier, my breh. Thing is, they will never ever ever be as juicy or as good as some boneless chicken thighs cooked regular - no special soaks or cooking methods needed. It’s just a bad cut of meat if you need to do extra shyt to it to make it okay.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
If all youve had is heavy cream based alfredo then I get it. That is the fat ass americanized version of the dish. Traditional alfredo is great, and not heavy

I never knew there was a difference:ohhh:
Usually when I got to a upper tier restaurant I go straight for the Ribeye and T-Bone:mjlit:

BreezyH

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Not big on cream sauces so it’s trash to me, but some fresh herbs and a little heat it could be good. It gets made cause it’s simple, people don’t even make the sauce fresh

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
You will never ever ever see a Mexican eat taco bell

But you WILL no doubt see Italians eat chicken Alfredo

So this thread title is bullshyt

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Agreed.
You getting full off pasta, dairy, and sauce:mjlol:

No because authentic Mexican tacos are good:dahell:
I hate these shytty food takes. Isn’t every piece of food just the basic sum of its parts? Why would anyone want some wings? It’s just a dead bird and some flour. Why would anyone want some mac and cheese? It’s just noodles and baked cheese over it.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Breh look at this. What hard working man wants to come home to this?:gucci:

1442375396342.jpeg

We literally had that for dinner tonight :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Man, here we go. Yes, yes - I know all about making them juicier, my breh. Thing is, they will never ever ever be as juicy or as good as some boneless chicken thighs cooked regular - no special soaks or cooking methods needed. It’s just a bad cut of meat if you need to do extra shyt to it to make it okay.

wtf chiccen thighs are the goat when cooking

Llcoolbay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
St Louis Rams!!!!!
If your Chicken breasts then you don't know how cook them. After some practice my children breasts always be juicy and flavorful. Made some fajitas and shyt was fi

Just keep practicing. Get a thermometer if you have to
People be having dry chicken because they overcook them and dont tender them beforehand.

It's easy cook but the little extra steps makes a world of difference