Chicken Alfredo = the taco bell of italian food

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
Breh look at this. What hard working man wants to come home to this?:gucci:

1442375396342.jpeg
what's wrong with that? With garlic bread and a salad? Delicious quick meal after work. Y'all are too picky. Negroes was on here complaining about spaghetti too:camby:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don’t they call the Olive Garden the Italian McDonald’s.

yeah it’s just a sh1tty chain. Like Applebee’s or Chillis but it’s Italian food.

If you’re in Nebraska or the middle of nowhere and it’s your only Italian option then I guess that’s where they go but if you’re in a decent sized city with a lot of Italian Restaurants there is no reason to go

Kid Dynamite

aka The Big Bonanza aka The Ebony Prince
Supporter
Daps
what's wrong with that? With garlic bread and a salad? Delicious quick meal after work. Y'all are too picky. Negroes was on here complaining about spaghetti too:camby:
Isn't that what he's saying, it's a quick and easy meal to make no one said it was nasty. If I go to an authentic Italian restaurant, I'm not gonna ask for spaghetti or chicken Alfredo because I can make it at home or find it anywhere

If I go to an authentic Mexican restaurant, I'm not going to ask for a burrito or some nachos. Give me the real thing

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps

If that's what y'all like. Pasta makes me sluggish and bloated. My energy levels ain't the same at the gym either

I just like real food:manny:
spicy-jerk-chicken-recipe-chowhound.jpg

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Yup, add chicken parm to that. Matter of fact, fukk dry ass chicken breasts and cooking with them period. Unless it's fried with skin, it's always bullshyt and just an atrocious cut of meat.

If your Chicken breasts then you don't know how cook them. After some practice my children breasts always be juicy and flavorful. Made some fajitas and shyt was fi

Just keep practicing. Get a thermometer if you have to

Last edited:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alfredo is mostly underwhelming.

There's this restaurant out here, Oregano's, that makes a FIRE chicken alfredo, though. Mostly because they spice it up with poblano peppers, and serve it with a roasted jalapeno. It's the only Alfredo I'll eat.