• Chicago

Votes: 32 60.4%
  • New York City

Votes: 21 39.6%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Take a ride on the FDR at night and you will never see a city with more to offer visually in this continent.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
We got a beach in chicago's downtown :manny:its different :ehh:
:pachaha:At "beach". We have real beaches in our city. I'm dead at what you land locked nikkas call a beach. If y'all want to compare fake beaches we have La Marina and there's no place in Chicago that's fukkin with that

FlexPavilion

Enshrined
Supporter
Daps
:pachaha:At "beach". We have real beaches in our city. I'm dead at what you land locked nikkas call a beach. If y'all want to compare fake beaches we have La Marina and there's no place in Chicago that's fukkin with that
So how is Chicago land locked when it's entire eastern border is on the shore of a giant body of water? So anything that's not next to an ocean is considered land locked? :what:

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
Fake & Real beaches debate again.......Its all fun & games until somebody is missing a limb, then you'll find out which beach is better:troll:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So how is Chicago land locked when it's entire eastern border is on the shore of a giant body of water? So anything that's not next to an ocean is considered land locked? :what:
Word. Manhattan don't got no beaches. nikkas not swimming in the dusty ass Hudson River. :scust: But people swim in Lake Michigan on Lake Shore drive, with that blue ass water :ohlawd::noah:

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
aint shyt pretty or fun about driving through what yall consider downtown (times square and lower)

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Chicago hands down :wow:

My city comes alive at night...its magnificent looking

tumblr_inline_mt0x1pHzNV1qz4rgp.jpg

Chicago_by_night.jpg

chicago-at-night-wallpaper.jpg

these are doctored photos though:stopitslime:

deng-songquan-new-york-city-skyline-at-night.jpg

brooklyn-bridge-new-york-city-skyline-night-lower-manhattan-financial-district-high-definition-hd-photography.jpg

panoramic-skyline-of-midtown-nyc-night-1327

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
:pachaha:At "beach". We have real beaches in our city. I'm dead at what you land locked nikkas call a beach.
No such thing as a "fake" beach. If it runs along a body of water, whether it be sea, lake or ocean, it's a beach.

dont know where nikkas got the idea that if it aint near an ocean, it's not a beach. your geography teachers failed yall

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
:pachaha:At "beach". We have real beaches in our city. I'm dead at what you land locked nikkas call a beach.
No such thing as a "fake" beach. If it runs along a body of water, whether it be sea, lake or ocean, it's a beach.

dont know where nikkas got the idea that if it aint near an ocean, it's not a beach. your geography teachers failed yall :francis: