Votes: 21 39.6%

• Total voters

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Downtown NYC is Everything Below Chelsea. From Chelsea to BPC.
:ohhh:
Being an out of towner, I didn't even look at it like that. I know that was like the business downtown, but I looked at the area up to like MSG as downtown. I thought Times Square was like definite downtown because that's where all the lights and entertainment was. I've only been south of Houston a few times and only during the day.
Learn something everyday.

MarcMan

Superstar
Daps
NYC has more people in and around it than Chicago so you're going to have a bunch of people that have never been to Chicago claim "NYC!" just to homer what they know. As someone that's been to both multiple times, they honestly don't look too radically different imo but Chicago has more green space and Lake Shore Drive so it edges out NYC barely (though NYC's financial district ain't nothing to fukk with). Central Park is an overrated, rat-infested hellhole.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Not drive, but I love walking through Baltimore. Especially during the fall when the sun is high up in the sky with no clouds, and the weather is perfect.
Breh that harbor has a bad odor though. I like driving the interstates in Bmore with the high bridges and tunnels around I-95.

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
Chicago hands down :wow:

My city comes alive at night...its magnificent looking

tumblr_inline_mt0x1pHzNV1qz4rgp.jpg

Chicago_by_night.jpg

chicago-at-night-wallpaper.jpg

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
18 year old me: New York :noah:

28 year old me: Chicago :ehh:

Chicago is better aesthetically speaking. Less crowded. More laid back then NYC which is on, on, on all the time. Much cheaper. NYC is great when you're young. Not so much when you're older. If you don't got the bread you living like a slave up there. And even if you do have the bread, as we get older, we don't like all the cramped living and lack of space. Chicago is a big ass city but it's still very livable and manageable. The only downside is the crime.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Midtown Manhattan is nice, especially at night, but it's too cramped man. You won't be going anywhere fast when you got crazy ass taxi drivers cutting you off and fukking pedestrians crossing on the fukking green light, I hate that shyt. :martin: Chi's downtown area is nice, feels more spread out, you can walk slow if you'd like and not worry about speed walkers running you over. The Chicago river that runs thru the city is dope. So I vote Chicago.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
So I guess this whole take dash cam video of yourself touring cities is the new internet wave
They are probably roadgeeks, I'm a road geek and have a roadgeek playlist with hundreds of videos :wow:

Watching a roadgeek video with a spotify playlist playing in the background >>>>>>

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Even though I live in NYC never been to Chicago, I choose Chicago, most of Manhattan is a horrible place to drive, WAY too much traffic :scust:

FDR and the West Side Highway/Henry Hudson parkway is cool though.

The best drives in NYC is in the outer boroughs.