• Chicago

Votes: 32 60.4%
  • New York City

Votes: 21 39.6%

• Total voters

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
OP has so many opinions making threads about places he's never stepped foot in :mjlol:

But for your information, driving through downtown Manhattan is :camby:. fukk the traffic, NYPD, and countless taxis cockblocking. You don't have much time to explore the scenery of the city in the car cause you're too busy trying not to get hit by a$$holes.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
OP has so many opinions making threads about places he's never stepped foot in :mjlol:

But for your information, driving through downtown Manhattan is :camby:. fukk the traffic, NYPD, and countless taxis cockblocking. You don't have much time to explore the scenery of the city in the car cause you're too busy trying not to get hit by a$$holes.
I've been to every city mentioned in this thread

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Chi.

NYC is a better town but Chi invented the modern American skyscraper architecture and takes it more seriously.

The Verizon building in Manhattan near the BK bridge alone means NYC lawst.
Yea you're right, thats important to me.

IDK what it is but I love looking at different cities downtowns and architecture, from the skylines down to how they build their houses and grid their streets.

NYC architect isn't that nice to me but I do love their street grid patterns and their public transportation. Its GOAT

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
Yea you're right, thats important to me.

IDK what it is but I love looking at different cities downtowns and architecture, from the skylines down to how they build their houses and grid their streets.

NYC architect isn't that nice to me but I do love their street grid patterns and their public transportation. Its GOAT

Once you get below 14th street tho, the street grid becomes less organized and simple. :francis:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
@BrothaZay you should add New Orleans to the list. Driving with the streetcars on Canal with the Superdome and Mississippi River facing you is beautiful. So is when your riding on I-10 west and crossing from New Orleans East into New Orleans and you can see the whole city lit up at night.