Chicago Sky Sit Angel Reese For The Rest Of The Season In An Effort To Tank For A Top 3 Pick

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
My G - whats the fiasco?

Like really, what do you see as the war here? LMAO

Angel Reese moving but that needle moving more for Clark. Its just a fact. DC and LV had to move their games when white girl came to town. Sky was there same week and it was regular degular, and Reese FROM here lol.

The most viewed games of all of season all involve Clark

We dont gotta lie or pretend to support ppl.

Shakur Stevenson is REALLY like that and he is boring lol.

Bud Crawford the best fighter in the world and nikkas will still pay to see Errol

I aint telling you who to be a fan of Im just saying don't Gilbert Arenus/Bronny talk me, I can see through it lol

DUDE THE WNBA
INCREASED ITS "PPL OF COLOR"
VIEWERSHIP BY 60% THIS SEASON.

REESE GOT THE CULTURE
CLARK GOT THE CACS AND c00nS.

ITS MAGIC AND BIRD
ALL OVER AGAIN.

DC MOVED THEIR GAME FOR REESE TOO.

CLARKS HIGHEST RATINGS
IS HER GAME VS REESE...

OUTSIDE OF THAT 95% OF
HER GAMES ARE ON NATIONAL TV
SO OF COURSE SHE HAS THE HIGHEST
RATED GAMES.
:devil:
:evil:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Never never say I dont see skill in her

Said time and time again "She ain't no bum"

Rebounding and leadership is more dog and heart and want to than skill (and she's OBVISOULY skilled, a good athlete etc)

Her best quality to me is leadership, but she gotta stop that piss poor offense, i mean it's pissy poor at times, to be considered really one of them ones to me. The shyt didn't even look competent at times, and I'm not gonna stan that. I cannot imagine her developing all these new skillsets over a summer or two, but if she do...God is real lol

And I honestly believe people are making themselves hate Clark more just because they think it gives points to Reese, which I think is corny.

(And of COURSE Clark ass be throwing some dumbass passes at times, get plucked way too often, and looked weak out there physically the first quarter of the season, she ain't perfect lol)
A lot of people's issues with Caitlin Clark is how much hype she got coming into the league saying she was gonna run the league and dominate, when it was kinda obvious she was gonna have growing pains since the WNBA is a lot more physical and more of a grind than college ball. Caitlin Clark never won in college, but she has that huge shoe deal and shyt but never won anything. That's why a lotta nikkas be on Clark head, she gets all the rewards and hasn't really done enough to deserve it in their eyes.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GSP3ZRHagAQ6OPd

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Yes the cacs and black men who hate confident black women view her as a hood rat
She is the exact opposite of sexxy red which is why it was wild to compare like she has a whole foundation that helps the youth, she never dresses truly provocative, never heard her say anything negative or bad, always looking to uplift others especially black folk. If it was a black man and a black woman compared the black man to like king von or something like that he would be mad af.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
She is the exact opposite of sexxy red which is why it was wild to compare like she has a whole foundation that helps the youth, she never dresses truly provocative, never heard her say anything negative or bad, always looking to uplift others especially black folk. If it was a black man and a black woman compared the black man to like king von or something like that he would be mad af.
I agree I know a person that hates Reese and Sha’carri, he’s one of those devoted Christians that think black women are supposed to carry themselves a certain way