Chicago Sky Sit Angel Reese For The Rest Of The Season In An Effort To Tank For A Top 3 Pick

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Just checked and nose bleed seats for Sky vs Liberty tomorrow are $150. Liberty tickets vs the Aces can be had for $83 at center court right behind the VIP section.

Wish the Liberty played at MSG. I'd go see A'ja and Kelsey. I don't want to make that trip to BK.
Facts...

I was supposed to be at the 2cd game between fever and sky in Indiana.
To sit right behind... And I mean literally The row directly behind the visitors bench was like $450.

Couldn't make it, so I was just gonna go to the last sky/fever game in Chi.
The price for similar tickets was like $2500.
And Their games stay packed.
So the narrative about who the face of the league, and whos really bringing in revenue in not based on facts.

But anyway, I def can fcks with a liberty/Aces game.
Let me look

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Just checked and nose bleed seats for Sky vs Liberty tomorrow are $150. Liberty tickets vs the Aces can be had for $83 at center court right behind the VIP section. The same center court seats for the Fever vs Aces are $30 :mjlol:

Wish the Liberty played at MSG. I'd go see A'ja and Kelsey. I don't want to make that trip to BK.
That 5 mile trip from MSG to Barclays is what's stopping you? :hhh:

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps

:russ: I USED TO THINK
THIS GUY WAS A MENTALLY STABLE POSTER.

THIS CLARK FIASCO GOT
nikkaS OUT HERE LOOKING CRAZY.

I GUESS nikkaS CAN LIVE OUT
THEIR PAWG FANTASIES THROUGH CLARK

nikka SAID REESE WOULD STRUGGLE
YET SHES BREAK WNBA RECORDS
AND IS THE FRONT RUNNER FOR ROY...

nikka SAID NO ONE IS PAYING
TO SEE REESE YET SHES BREAKING
ATTENDANCE RECORDS AND HER
JERSEY IS SOLD OUT EVERYWHERE.

HOW CAN A nikka BE SO WRONG
AND DOUBLE DOWN ON IT?
:devil:
:evil:

Clark will win Rookie of the Year

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That 5 mile trip from MSG to Barclays is what's stopping you? :hhh:

You measuring the distance like I live in MSG :beli:

Barclays is a little over an hour commute. I've been to Jets/Giants games and it took 45 minutes. The game is on a Sunday and the subways are always running on weird schedules on the weekends. Getting to BK is a hassle.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
You measuring the distance like I live in MSG :beli:

Barclays is a little over an hour commute. I've been to Jets/Giants games and it took 45 minutes. The game is on a Sunday and the subways are always running on weird schedules on the weekends. Getting to BK is a hassle.
I’m saying wherever you are coming from it’s an extra 5 miles, that is, 10 buck Lyft or 17 min sub.

If it’s an event you really wanna go to and youre prepared to pay 100s of dollars for, that doesn’t sound like the biggest problem in the world :mjlol:

I just like the excuse, I have all type of hilarious excuses for not pulling up to events that I don’t wanna go to

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
nikkaz don't even know them sky home tickets is like 2 to 3x more than them fever home tickets too.

Dead ass

Just checked and nose bleed seats for Sky vs Liberty tomorrow are $150. Liberty tickets vs the Aces can be had for $83 at center court right behind the VIP section. The same center court seats for the Fever vs Aces are $30 :mjlol:

YEA I TOLD nikkaS THE OTHER DAY
SKY TICKETS ARE MORE EXPENSIVE
THAN SMALL MARKET NBA TEAMS
LIKE THE BUCKS, HAWKS, GRIIZZ, MAGIC ETC
BUT @LastManStanding IN THE OTHER THREAD
ARGUING ABOUT TOTAL ATTENDANCE.

:devil:
:evil:

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
Nah you living through narratives and social media, you a grown ass man doing this lmao

Talking about some culture on her back boy if you don’t lmao

Guess what fukk nikka. Black ppl ain’t so bad off that we gotta dikkride average shyt. That’s what the white boys made us believe. That’s why our kids sell out Sexy Red concerts but can’t pass a test.

You know what you see but you choosing because you wanna feel like a winner because you ain’t winning in real life.

I’m not saying you gotta be a fan but if you think I think Clark generational hooper doing some Steph shyt because she’s White…you just weird

We ain’t rock with Vick and Serena and Tiger and MJ and Kobe and Steph and Lamar and Aja and Dawn and AI and Tyson etc someone told us we gotta like them to spite white people we loved them because they really were better than everyone, exciting AND black

Reese cool she ain’t no bum but yall made a wish her into Aja and if it wasn’t for race wars at the moment you damn sure wouldn’t see her as anything but a cool player lol

nikkas pretending to care about her closing her eyes and throwing the ball at the rim brother that shyt is atrocious lmao

I hope CC score 50 next game with 24 turnovers lol. Bring me JuJu, fukk Paige though - and that SG from SC.

You right Reese fit right in to the culture - the culture of pumping up ok shyt to be goated
dog I just gotta disagree. angels game may not be pretty all the time (and let’s be clear very very few WNBA players are able to put together multiple games playing aesthetically pleasing ball) .

But she has all of the tools to be a All-Star equivalent player in that league, like it or not, and she is figuring out how to apply those tools at a high-level which is extremely impressive for a rookie.