Chicago Sky Sit Angel Reese For The Rest Of The Season In An Effort To Tank For A Top 3 Pick

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

CLARKS PER RANKING
JUMPED BY 16 SPOTS
AFTER YESTERDAY'S GAME...
(STILL TRAILING ANGEL BY 19 SPOTS)

WATCH EVERYONE WHO HAS
BEEN IGNORING ADVANCED STATS
BEGAN TO PROP THEM UP
IF CLARK KEEPS RISING.

:devil:
:evil:

nikka youse a groupie or a victim ass sports fan who just watching narratives lol

I don’t care about all that racism shyt if the athlete themselves ain’t portraying themselves that way or dikkriding Trump

Now suddenly you amazed over some flaw ass double doubles and think this girl is really the draw that Clark is or got the skill Clark got? You wiling

I actually watching her throw shyt off the bottom of the rim twice to get two rebounds in the last 2 minutes :why:

Nikkas supporting her like she a make a wish kid, fukk all that I’m with amazing athletes that jump off my screen and really make me say “damn” not I have to be handheld to believe something so we can win a internet race way lol

Clark give that feeling you just hate her cuz she a lil pasty white girl. She fukking like that and gonna get better

Chennedy gives you that feeling you don’t gotta be handheld to know she nice

You can talk someone who never saw a real hooper before in their life and they gonna know when they leave the arena that they just saw a basketball god when they saw A’ja Wilson

Reese be looking crazy out there. But she got that heart and that fire in her, she Draymond but you not gonna give me Draymond and tell me that’s Magic :russ:

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
nikka youse a groupie or a victim ass sports fan who just watching narratives lol

I don’t care about all that racism shyt if the athlete themselves ain’t portraying themselves that way or dikkriding Trump

Now suddenly you amazed over some flaw ass double doubles and think this girl is really the draw that Clark is or got the skill Clark got? You wiling

I actually watching her throw shyt off the bottom of the rim twice to get two rebounds in the last 2 minutes :why:

Nikkas supporting her like she a make a wish kid, fukk all that I’m with amazing athletes that jump off my screen and really make me say “damn” not I have to be handheld to believe something so we can win a internet race way lol

Clark give that feeling you just hate her cuz she a lil pasty white girl. She fukking like that and gonna get better

You can talk someone who never saw a real hooper before in their life and they gonna know when they leave the arena that they just saw a basketball god when they saw A’ja Wilson

Reese be looking crazy out there. But she got that heart and that fire in her, she Draymond but you not gonna give me Draymond and tell me that’s Magic :russ:
They both are draws why does it have to be one or the other they both sold out the Barclays center the biggest wnba game is a game they both played in. They also both have skill I don’t understand why you have to discredit one to boost the other one.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
They both are draws why does it have to be one or the other they both sold out the Barclays center the biggest wnba game is a game they both played in. They also both have skill I don’t understand why you have to discredit one to boost the other one.

BECAUSE HES A

animals.gif

ANGEL REESE GOT THE CULTURE
ON HER BACK...

CLARK GOT MIDDLE AMERICA
ON HER BACK...

TO SEE nikkaS WHO ARE SUPPOSED
TO BE FROM THE CULTURE
c00nING FOR CLARK IS HILARIOUS

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

BECAUSE HES A

animals.gif

ANGEL REESE GOT THE CULTURE
ON HER BACK...

CLARK GOT MIDDLE AMERICA
ON HER BACK...

TO SEE nikkaS WHO ARE SUPPOSED
TO BE FROM THE CULTURE
c00nING FOR CLARK IS HILARIOUS

Nah you living through narratives and social media, you a grown ass man doing this lmao

Talking about some culture on her back boy if you don’t lmao

Guess what fukk nikka. Black ppl ain’t so bad off that we gotta dikkride average shyt. That’s what the white boys made us believe. That’s why our kids sell out Sexy Red concerts but can’t pass a test.

You know what you see but you choosing because you wanna feel like a winner because you ain’t winning in real life.

I’m not saying you gotta be a fan but if you think I think Clark generational hooper doing some Steph shyt because she’s White…you just weird

We ain’t rock with Vick and Serena and Tiger and MJ and Kobe and Steph and Lamar and Aja and Dawn and AI and Tyson etc someone told us we gotta like them to spite white people we loved them because they really were better than everyone, exciting AND black

Reese cool she ain’t no bum but yall made a wish her into Aja and if it wasn’t for race wars at the moment you damn sure wouldn’t see her as anything but a cool player lol

nikkas pretending to care about her closing her eyes and throwing the ball at the rim brother that shyt is atrocious lmao

I hope CC score 50 next game with 24 turnovers lol. Bring me JuJu, fukk Paige though - and that SG from SC.

You right Reese fit right in to the culture - the culture of pumping up ok shyt to be goated

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Nah you living through narratives and social media, you a grown ass man doing this lmao

Guess what fukk nikka. Black ppl ain’t so bad off that we gotta dikkride average shyt. That’s what the white boys made us believe. That’s why our kids sell out Sexy Red concerts but can’t pass a test.

You know what you see but you choosing because you wanna feel like a winner because you ain’t winning in real life.

I’m not saying you gotta be a fan but if you think I think Clark generational hooper doing some Steph shyt because she’s White…you just weird

We ain’t rock with Vick and Serena and Tiger and MJ and Kobe and Steph and Lamar and Aja and Dawn and AI and Tyson etc someone told us we gotta like them to spite white people we loved them because they really were better than everyone, exciting AND black

Reese cool she ain’t no bum but yall made a wish her into Aja and if it wasn’t for race wars at the moment you damn sure wouldn’t see her as anything but a cool player lol

nikkas pretending to care about her closing her eyes and throwing the ball at the rim brother that shyt is atrocious lmao

I hope CC score 50 next game with 24 turnovers lol. Bring me JuJu, fukk Paige though - and that SG from SC.

You right Reese fit right in to the culture - the culture of pumping up ok shyt to be goated
Clark is in no way Steph why do people keep saying that and you definitely tried to act like Angel isn’t a draw or has no skill she literally is on pace to break an all time wnba record Angel is in no way average to say so is asinine.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

It is amazing that she has that many double doubles because 1. She's a rookie and 2. Nobody else has ever had that many in a season before let alone a row. She may break the rebounds per game record as a rookie. Not to mention everyone has watched the massive amount of progression She has made as far as her FG percentage as well. I don't see how you don't see the skill in her. Her and Clark are both good players, both have their flaws and issue they need to work on but I can't just definitively say Clark is a better hooper because you have to at least be competent at both ends of the floor for me to consider you top tier and from what I've seen Clark isn’t good defensively... at all. Then again you may be of the new breed of NBA fan who thinks shooting without playing defense is acceptable since that seems to be what people like now w days.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

:russ: I USED TO THINK
THIS GUY WAS A MENTALLY STABLE POSTER.

THIS CLARK FIASCO GOT
nikkaS OUT HERE LOOKING CRAZY.

I GUESS nikkaS CAN LIVE OUT
THEIR PAWG FANTASIES THROUGH CLARK

nikka SAID REESE WOULD STRUGGLE
YET SHES BREAK WNBA RECORDS
AND IS THE FRONT RUNNER FOR ROY...

nikka SAID NO ONE IS PAYING
TO SEE REESE YET SHES BREAKING
ATTENDANCE RECORDS AND HER
JERSEY IS SOLD OUT EVERYWHERE.

HOW CAN A nikka BE SO WRONG
AND DOUBLE DOWN ON IT?

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It is amazing that she has that many double doubles because 1. She's a rookie and 2. Nobody else has ever had that many in a season before let alone a row. She may break the rebounds per game record as a rookie. Not to mention everyone has watched the massive amount of progression She has made as far as her FG percentage as well. I don't see how you don't see the skill in her. Her and Clark are both good players, both have their flaws and issue they need to work on but I can't just definitively say Clark is a better hooper because you have to at least be competent at both ends of the floor for me to consider you top tier and from what I've seen Clark isn’t good defensively... at all. Then again you may be of the new breed of NBA fan who thinks shooting without playing defense is acceptable since that seems to be what people like now w days.
Never never say I dont see skill in her

Said time and time again "She ain't no bum"

Rebounding and leadership is more dog and heart and want to than skill (and she's OBVISOULY skilled, a good athlete etc)

Her best quality to me is leadership, but she gotta stop that piss poor offense, i mean it's pissy poor at times, to be considered really one of them ones to me. The shyt didn't even look competent at times, and I'm not gonna stan that. I cannot imagine her developing all these new skillsets over a summer or two, but if she do...God is real lol

And I honestly believe people are making themselves hate Clark more just because they think it gives points to Reese, which I think is corny.

(And of COURSE Clark ass be throwing some dumbass passes at times, get plucked way too often, and looked weak out there physically the first quarter of the season, she ain't perfect lol)

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She couldn’t even get 40%
Bet you its sold out by ticket concert times. Stole this off the internet, I'm not that smart or tuned in to know this lol, but apparently artist like her and Durk don't presale 3 month in advance anyway, because they audience are broke hood kids. And that demo typically tends to buy tickets the week or day of, when they know said artist is in town. So Sexy is expected to sell out, and there might be an actual white man play here where she turned down LiveNation to do the deal with AG (Alex from ATL if you know you know) so Livenation is putting out content to diss her tour.

Since when did we hear about someone ticket sales from a tour they announced a week ago lol?

Ok look at me rooting for Sexxy lol

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:russ: I USED TO THINK
THIS GUY WAS A MENTALLY STABLE POSTER.

THIS CLARK FIASCO GOT
nikkaS OUT HERE LOOKING CRAZY.

I GUESS nikkaS CAN LIVE OUT
THEIR PAWG FANTASIES THROUGH CLARK

nikka SAID REESE WOULD STRUGGLE
YET SHES BREAK WNBA RECORDS
AND IS THE FRONT RUNNER FOR ROY...

nikka SAID NO ONE IS PAYING
TO SEE REESE YET SHES BREAKING
ATTENDANCE RECORDS AND HER
JERSEY IS SOLD OUT EVERYWHERE.

HOW CAN A nikka BE SO WRONG
AND DOUBLE DOWN ON IT?

My G - whats the fiasco?

Like really, what do you see as the war here? LMAO

Angel Reese moving but that needle moving more for Clark. Its just a fact. DC and LV had to move their games when white girl came to town. Sky was there same week and it was regular degular, and Reese FROM here lol.

The most viewed games of all of season all involve Clark

We dont gotta lie or pretend to support ppl.

Shakur Stevenson is REALLY like that and he is boring lol.

Bud Crawford the best fighter in the world and nikkas will still pay to see Errol

I aint telling you who to be a fan of Im just saying don't Gilbert Arenus/Bronny talk me, I can see through it lol

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
My G - whats the fiasco?

Like really, what do you see as the war here? LMAO

Angel Reese moving but that needle moving more for Clark. Its just a fact. DC and LV had to move their games when white girl came to town. Sky was there same week and it was regular degular, and Reese FROM here lol.

The most viewed games of all of season all involve Clark

We dont gotta lie or pretend to support ppl.

Shakur Stevenson is REALLY like that and he is boring lol.

Bud Crawford the best fighter in the world and nikkas will still pay to see Errol

I aint telling you who to be a fan of Im just saying don't Gilbert Arenus/Bronny talk me, I can see through it lol

yeah and thats because of casual cacs. Do you talk ball with other black folks IRL?