Chicago pastor used federal funds for feeding needy kids to buy Bentley

ThaEruditious

She luv it over here like Gold Watch.
Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta
It’s not the first time that Smith, 45, has been accused of financial malfeasance. Nearly a decade ago, he pleaded guilty in DuPage County to using forged signatures to swindle an elderly man’s estate out of more than $100,000, court records show.

Bruh... This nikka ain't shyt!!!

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Then there are the pastors pushing ultra luxury high-end benzes and bmws commuting from their houses of comfort way out wherever, while their congregants are living in substandard housing or a type of supplementary assistance to survive but every time they meet for bible study or any of the 3 sunday services - the deacons and staff are telling them how much they should donate or don't come to church if you plan to give less than $100 instead of "donate what you can" . Or the First Lady is trying to sell avon beauty packets or expensive luxury boutique fragrances to homeless women at the shelter.
I'm not making this up. That's how disconnected some (not all) can get - The homeless women are looking at her like :why:

I don't take issue with clergy having nice cars and homes if they actually work for a living.

My pastor worked for the state, and cleared 165k annually. His wife also worked for the state n made probably less than half that.

They have a large home, n nice cars.

But they also work their tails off in the secular world, so I had no beef.

That Greenleaf life is for the VERY few.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I don't take issue with clergy having nice cars and homes if they actually work for a living.

My pastor worked for the state, and cleared 165k annually. His wife also worked for the state n made probably less than half that.

They have a large home, n nice cars.

But they also work their tails off in the secular world, so I had no beef.

That Greenleaf life is for the VERY few.
Agreed.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
$142K for a bently when he could have brought GT continental for cheap and still had money to spend to feed the damned kids...:what:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
When my older cousin went to the strip club and came back and told me our pastor was in there making it rain, I never took a pastor seriously ever again. He said he saw pastor Jousha and gave him the :dwillhuh: look and said pastor what you doing in here, pastor turned around and gave him the :hhh:look and told him” little nikka what you think? What you doing in here yo momma know you here?
:deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Just did my googles.

Get this, she's married to Byron Scott's SON, a freelance basketball coach...not the actual NBA player but the son of the former player

Then get this...thats not even really his pops. Thats his STEPSON.

His biological father is 80's comedian TK CARTER. Who played the black teacher on the first season of Saved By The Bell, Gary the fiend on The Corner and Mr. Gaines broke son on Different World. :mindblown:

I'm hating, but salute to him. Cuz she's definitely not with him for his status...
What a fukking trip lol