Chicago pastor used federal funds for feeding needy kids to buy Bentley

Chad Morris

Banned
Daps
Racism / Race Baiting

Truth hurts I guess. You want some more reality?

The reality is blacks are at the absolute bottom of society. Every single race on this earth looks down on blacks. Even the dirt poor immigrants that catch a banana boat over here and nearly die of dehydration and starvation look down on blacks as soon as they step foot on american soil.

Yes I'm talking about you. You can drown it out all you want and lose yourself in this site where you get a pat on the back, but at the end of the day, when you go to the grocery store or wherever in public, every single non-black is looking down on you in disgust every single day. That's why they clutch their purses and walk on the other side of the street when they see you without making any eye contact.

I don't care if I get perma banned. Hardly used this site to begin with.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
it's not about religion, the problem is the federal funding criteria enables not-for-profits to easily scam the system
Self-servers/opportunist will always fest with no stipulations that all gov/donated money goes to advertised causes
this story is nothing new...hope folks will stop capeing or bragging with "bubu donates to orgs," without revealing details about orgs' spending

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
When my older cousin went to the strip club and came back and told me our pastor was in there making it rain, I never took a pastor seriously ever again. He said he saw pastor Jousha and gave him the :dwillhuh: look and said pastor what you doing in here, pastor turned around and gave him the :hhh:look and told him” little nikka what you think? What you doing in here yo momma know you here?

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
vl0i4ag8g6my.gif

:banderas:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
My beef is that most pastors aren't even seeing money like that, at least here in Hartford CT where I'm at.

Keeping it a buck, the pastor shouldn't even be handling money for the church.

If there's a need, that's when the pastor should come into it, but aside from that, it should be a financial ministry team, and a board of trustees that oversee the money flow.

Plus, most churches can barely afford to pay their pastors 2gs a month, so these people gotta have fulltime jobs to take care of themselves and their families cuz the black church definitely can't afford to keep them afloat.

That church was poorly structured, and he took advantage of it for personal gain.

Again, the nikka should be horse whipped and dismissed from his post.

I hear you.

I think this was an independent storefront church no affilation with a denomination. no governing body to answer to, no board......just a pastor/owner.

I grew up with positive experiences with pastors and I attended church from different denominations. My split from going to church wasn't based on crooked pastors...but I heard of multiple stories of people misusing their positions to hustle people.
The people who enter the ministry to hustle have evolved their scams. Like this pastor did, they link up with government agencies as aid distribution centers, they take kickbacks from politicians to sway votes (an old hustle rebooted).....or they set up web ministries with no physical church to maintain(like minister in article has moved to doing)

invalid

Banned
Daps
When my older cousin went to the strip club and came back and told me our pastor was in there making it rain, I never took a pastor seriously ever again. He said he saw pastor Jousha and gave him the :dwillhuh: look and said pastor what you doing in here, pastor turned around and gave him the :hhh:look and told him” little nikka what you think? What you doing in here yo momma know you here?

Not Pastor Joshua..:bryan:

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps

Just did my googles.

Get this, she's married to Byron Scott's SON, a freelance basketball coach...not the actual NBA player but the son of the former player

Then get this...thats not even really his pops. Thats his STEPSON.

His biological father is 80's comedian TK CARTER. Who played the black teacher on the first season of Saved By The Bell, Gary the fiend on The Corner and Mr. Gaines broke son on Different World. :mindblown:

I'm hating, but salute to him. Cuz she's definitely not with him for his status...

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
hehehehe

Closest (true) story I have to that is seeing NOI members posted outside the entrance/exit of strip clubs selling their newspapers. Threw me off at first but it actually made sense.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

The reality is blacks are at the absolute bottom of society. Every single race on this earth looks down on blacks. Even the dirt poor immigrants that catch a banana boat over here and nearly die of dehydration and starvation look down on blacks as soon as they step foot on american soil.

Yes I'm talking about you. You can drown it out all you want and lose yourself in this site where you get a pat on the back, but at the end of the day, when you go to the grocery store or wherever in public, every single non-black is looking down on you in disgust every single day. That's why they clutch their purses and walk on the other side of the street when they see you without making any eye contact.

You can't run from this, trying to edit this shyt away

@Houston911

We got another one.

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just did my googles.

Get this, she's married to Byron Scott's SON, a freelance basketball coach...not the actual NBA player but the son of the former player

Then get this...thats not even really his pops. Thats his STEPSON.

His biological father is 80's comedian TK CARTER. Who played the black teacher on the first season of Saved By The Bell, Gary the fiend on The Corner and Mr. Gaines broke son on Different World. :mindblown:

I'm hating, but salute to him. Cuz she's definitely not with him for his status...

hes-my-girl-from-left-david-hallyday-tk-carter-1987-scotti-brotherscourtesy-E5NCFH.jpg

Her dad (dude in the dress)

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

What the fuk is this shyt???!!! Who the fuk does this think he is ^^^^^