Superstar
Supporter
Daps

source.gif

Chad Morris

Banned
Daps
Low Quality Posting
Sad all around really. Look at that church. Right in the middle of the ghetto.

Some of our folk be on their knees praying hard to a portrait of white jesus like he's really listening.

He sure as hell wasn't listening when our ancestors were being whipped in the cotton fields and our women were being raped and impregnated in massas bedroom.

And guess what, HE ISN'T LISTENING NOW!

We need to ditch this going to church shyt. It's doing us much more harm than good.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
cued

Preacher got my money, putting offering in a pan
for the next 2 weeks, got me eating ot a soup can

he owns a home drives a caddy through town
got my old earth beleiving that he's coming from the ground

My beef is that most pastors aren't even seeing money like that, at least here in Hartford CT where I'm at.

Keeping it a buck, the pastor shouldn't even be handling money for the church.

If there's a need, that's when the pastor should come into it, but aside from that, it should be a financial ministry team, and a board of trustees that oversee the money flow.

Plus, most churches can barely afford to pay their pastors 2gs a month, so these people gotta have fulltime jobs to take care of themselves and their families cuz the black church definitely can't afford to keep them afloat.

That church was poorly structured, and he took advantage of it for personal gain.

Again, the nikka should be horse whipped and dismissed from his post.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Sad all around really. Look at that church. Right in the middle of the ghetto.

Some of our folk be on their knees praying hard to a portrait of white jesus like he's really listening.

He sure as hell wasn't listening when our ancestors were being whipped in the cotton fields and our women were being raped and impregnated in massas bedroom.

And guess what, HE ISN'T LISTENING NOW!

We need to ditch this going to church shyt. It's doing us much more harm than good.

stfu cac

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
That storefront though. :picard:

Church I was born into looked mighty similar to that, and through faith, dedication and sacrifice we upgraded to a much larger and nicer facility, renovating an old building to fit our needs.

All church leaders ain't frauds brehs/brehettes.

It's just the bad ones that make the whole bunch look terrible.

generic-username

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
.One of the worst things in the world is not to learn from your prior mistakes,” he wrote Monday. “GOD has me doing a self-evaluation on where I messed up prior so I won’t do the same in the future.”

Christians are a huge joke. :stopitslime:.