Chicago pastor used federal funds for feeding needy kids to buy Bentley

Daps
EDDIE-LONG-MONEY-e1308153132681-520x451.png

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Truth hurts I guess. You want some more reality?

The reality is blacks are at the absolute bottom of society. Every single race on this earth looks down on blacks. Even the dirt poor immigrants that catch a banana boat over here and nearly die of dehydration and starvation look down on blacks as soon as they step foot on american soil.

Yes I'm talking about you. You can drown it out all you want and lose yourself in this site where you get a pat on the back, but at the end of the day, when you go to the grocery store or wherever in public, every single non-black is looking down on you in disgust every single day. That's why they clutch their purses and walk on the other side of the street when they see you without making any eye contact.

I don't care if I get perma banned. Hardly used this site to begin with.

yet you on a black site pretending to be black trolling for attention. All that white privilege and are still a complete failure at life that has to use the internet to get the poison out. Guess what soon as you log out you are still going to be white trash that other cacs look down on. If you died today nobody would care and the few people who show up at your funeral will feel annoyed they are obligated to attend and would leave early.

:unimpressed:

Chad Morris

Banned
Daps
Racism / Race Baiting
You can't run from this, trying to edit this shyt away

@Houston911

We got another one.
I hear you.

I think this was an independent storefront church no affilation with a denomination. no governing body to answer to, no board......just a pastor/owner.

I grew up with positive experiences with pastors and I attended church from different denominations. My split from going to church wasn't based on crooked pastors...but I heard of multiple stories of people misusing their positions to hustle people.
The people who enter the ministry to hustle have evolved their scams. Like this pastor did, they link up with government agencies as aid distribution centers, they take kickbacks from politicians to sway votes (an old hustle rebooted).....or they set up web ministries with no physical church to maintain(like minister in article has moved to doing)

Not running at all. Tried to add more to it.

As for the post below...

We have to look all of the way into it...

Blacks have this tendancy to give their hard earned money to sweet talking swindlers.

Ask yourself. Why is there a church on nearly every black corner? It's because these parasites KNOW that a lot of blacks are ignorant and uneducated when it comes to religion and rob them blind each and every time.

Blacks have absolutely no problem killing each other over petty shyt every day, but put their heads down when sweet talking willy comes to robbing them

And they do it KNOWING blacks wont retaliate. All blacks do is forgive everyone and everything. Its the reason blacks are exactly where they are in this country..... At the very bottom of society.

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This thread took a few unexpected turns.
Racist white dude had a full on mental breakdown
:dahell::mjpls:
The other thing that I got out this thread is that those complaining about "colorism" don't have leverage. That gif took over the thread :deadmanny:
A dark skinned black women is being applauded for her natural beauty. They really can't say that yall don't have an appreciation for darker toned females; thread is an actual mythbuster in real time. Made even more relevant by the fact that the subject of the thread is not even about her. Just thought I would point out my observation. Let me not interrupt.

Kane1

Superstar
Daps
What’s wrong with these fakers :ohhh:

Man of god trying to stunt :wow:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

As for the post below...

Blacks have this tendancy to give their hard earned money to sweet talking swindlers.

Ask yourself. Why is there a church on nearly every black corner? It's because these parasites know that a lot of blacks are ignorant and uneducated when it comes to religion and rob them blind each and every time.

Blacks have absolutely no problem killing themselves over petty shyt every day, but put their heads down when sweet talking willy comes to robbing them

And they do it knowing blacks wont retaliate. All blacks do is forgive everyone and everything. Its the reason blacks are exactly where they are in this country..... At the very bottom of society.
Look at this shyt.
anyone who uses the term "Blacks" is already suspect off top. and this fukkin racist crakkker uses the term repeatedly. Fuk you and gtfoh. Black PEOPLE do not refer to other black PEOPLE as "blacks" and this "absolute" narrative that you run with, is 4cac levels of racist. This is copy and playbook. It's clear as day.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

As for the post below...

Ask yourself. Why is there a church on nearly every black corner? It's because these parasites KNOW that a lot of blacks are ignorant and uneducated when it comes to religion and rob them blind each and every time.

Blacks have absolutely no problem killing each other over petty shyt every day, but put their heads down when sweet talking willy comes to robbing them

And they do it KNOWING blacks wont retaliate. All blacks do is forgive everyone and everything. Its the reason blacks are exactly where they are in this country..... At the very bottom of society.
:mjtf::patrice:...:mjpls: Tell us more about ourselves, who the fuk is "we", you are not one of us :mjpls:
s-l300.jpg

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
yet you on a black site pretending to be black trolling for attention. All that white privilege and are still a complete failure at life that has to use the internet to get the poison out. Guess what soon as you log out you are still going to be white trash that other cacs look down on. If you died today nobody would care and the few people who show up at your funeral will feel annoyed they are obligated to attend and would leave early.

:unimpressed:
He's outta here :whoo::salute:

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
The sheer avarice of pastors... my God

Cover charge
Collection plate
Building fund
Sister *insert old school name here* operation (that was already covered by her insurance anyway)

What else am I leaving out?

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I said this on SOHH if the paster drives anything more than a Toyota or Honda, bush him/her.
Then there are the pastors pushing ultra luxury high-end benzes and bmws commuting from their houses of comfort way out wherever, while their congregants are living in substandard housing or a type of supplementary assistance to survive but every time they meet for bible study or any of the 3 sunday services - the deacons and staff are telling them how much they should donate or don't come to church if you plan to give less than $100 instead of "donate what you can" . Or the First Lady is trying to sell avon beauty packets or expensive luxury boutique fragrances to homeless women at the shelter.
I'm not making this up. That's how disconnected some (not all) can get - The homeless women are looking at her like :why: