CHICAGO MIGRANT CRISIS: MAYOR ORDERS HIRING FREEZE TO ADDRESS BILLION DOLLAR BUDGET DEFICIT

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Believe my bleeding heart but not my eyes.

What is agent/st0rmfr0nt about this thread?

You have actual Black folks complaining about the results of lax border control and sanctuary cities, people being impacted by the crimes of these migrants, but folks are supposed to ignore this?

We supposed to ignore this too, I assume. :coffee:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We supposed to ignore this too, I assume. :coffee:

biden_PNG47.png

All this just for new Democrat voters? Lol

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
There are a number of matters that need to be worked through,” Johnson said when pressed about the lack of a financial commitment from the city. “It’s not just about financial resources. As I’ve said before, right now the city of Chicago is solely responsible for providing emergency temporary shelter. … Remember the state, they’ve committed to 2,000 beds back in November? Do you remember that?”

Johnson was referring to the $65 million Pritzker previously pledged for a massive winterized tent encampment that never materialized. The mayor also said that despite the potential for an additional $250 million in state and county funding, the city is still on track to close shelters in the long run amid “financial restraints.”

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps

What is wrong with this dude seriously?
Chicago needs decisive leadership.

He shouldn't have committed to the shyt in the first place. He's in over his head and obviously not a good fit for this position.

Tap-dancing negroes are backed into the corner. Democrats knew this was going to be highly unpopular so they put negroes in a position of power and let them be the face of their agenda. They are going to be putting all of these migrants in mostly black neighborhoods while giving them resources from tax payers. Meanwhile you are apparently a c00n if you don't support the clear replacing of blacks.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Tap-dancing negroes are backed into the corner. Democrats knew this was going to be highly unpopular so they put negroes in a position of power and let them be the face of their agenda. They are going to be putting all of these migrants in mostly black neighborhoods while giving them resources from tax payers. Meanwhile you are apparently a c00n if you don't support the clear replacing of blacks.
giphy.gif