CHICAGO MIGRANT CRISIS: MAYOR ORDERS HIRING FREEZE TO ADDRESS BILLION DOLLAR BUDGET DEFICIT

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
i wonder why Democrats are always talking about these migrants being an asset, and good for the country. the evidence seems to point to them being a massive burden :lupe:

Because they wanna use them to replace the dwindling black vote and use them for cheap labor... That's the plan!!!:stopitslime:

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They spoke with passion, but they gotta understand that the majority of Lopez and Vazquez are not bad people.

Chicago been a bad city anyway though. Build the wall.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Gonna suck when they turncoat and vote Republican in a few years. But oh well:manny:

:mjlol: I know the dems is panicking but dont see in the future there wont be a democratic party at all :dead: they blatantly trying to cater to illegals making them the new base and its not gonna work for them...

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: I know the dems is panicking but dont see in the future there wont be a democratic party at all :dead: they blatantly trying to cater to illegals making them the new base and its not gonna work for them...
The party of transgender rights thinks a patriarchal culture with a family headed by this guy is going to vote for them 10 years from now

:mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The party of transgender rights thinks a patriarchal culture with a family headed by this guy is going to vote for them 10 years from now

:mjlol:

Dude that's what's blowing my mind Trump said it, Biden said it, chuck schumer said it... they want hispanics to be folded into the white class...:mjlol: these people they letting in aint joining forces with them...:dead: They dont understand that they will get backstabbed in the long run just you watch...

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
i wonder why Democrats are always talking about these migrants being an asset, and good for the country. the evidence seems to point to them being a massive burden :lupe:

only cuz that's the unpopular thing to say. they are pandering because a lot of their voter base are folks from thom these migrant countries.

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
CHICAGO — A controversial measure to raise Chicago’s real estate transfer tax on high-end properties was invalidated on Friday but remains on the March primary ballot pending legal action.

Cook County Judge Kathleen Burke on Friday ruled that the referendum would be removed from the March primary ballot. However, a spokesperson for ‘Bring Chicago Home,’ told WGN News that “the votes will be sequestered unless the appellate court overturns (the) ruling.”

The ‘Bring Chicago Home,’ proposal sought to raise more than $100 million to pay for homelessness prevention in the city. A group of landlords and developers sued, however, arguing the measure violated state law by asking locals to vote in favor of a tax cut and subsequent tax hike.

This is the problem with Democrats. Part of their plan is to allow the voters to vote on a law to generate $100 million a year for “homeless prevention”.

Now they will go to court and fight over $100 million to spend on residents. While spending hundreds of millions on migrants. No courts and no public vote on anything.