CHICAGO MIGRANT CRISIS: MAYOR ORDERS HIRING FREEZE TO ADDRESS BILLION DOLLAR BUDGET DEFICIT

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.

yeah there could be a thread focused on how often thekooni.com is on the wrong site of history.

the good handful of posters here that saw this immigration crisis coming with jim crow joe biden got shouted down by shills in 2019 and 2020

there was thread after thread of fake maga witch hunts on thekooni. knowing damn well nobody has to keep their political views or voting secret to fit in with some TLR shills. talk of tangibles for black americans got classified as voter suppression on this compromised ass forum

alot of the posters that cape for this are from families that made it here through immigration so thats automatic bias on the topic.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
I mean how much more obvious does the gameplan have to be.

None of them look disheveled or like they are on the verge of starvation. These are supposedly people who are fleeing economic persecution and yet they all have fresh clothes and high priced haircuts, gold chains, ad vehicles. They are intentionally being brought here.

A little piece of news most people have no idea about was the largest American manufacturer of ammo was bought out by a Czech guy. In other words, the government is bringing in their new domestic army and a lot of folks are buying into this notion of giving up their guns. What do you think will happen when a bunch of people from 3rd world countries or who knows where else that are often filled with violence are let into the country with zero vetting? Chaos. What happens when you have zero means to protect yourself? That's right, you're going to beg the government for a 'solution' and now you will have to do anything they say or face chaos.

I've been telling people to accept Jesus as savior for a long time. Can't really say much else. They are using this immigration amongst other things to bring forth the chaos needed to unveil the antiChrist. If you want to be left behind to face the madness, well, not much else I can tell you.