CHICAGO MIGRANT CRISIS: MAYOR ORDERS HIRING FREEZE TO ADDRESS BILLION DOLLAR BUDGET DEFICIT

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
i wonder why Democrats are always talking about these migrants being an asset, and good for the country. the evidence seems to point to them being a massive burden :lupe:

They've (the migrants) been wildin' lately with crime in NYC and other places (GA college student that got murdered etc). I didn't want to continue to spam this thread with the stories but this stuff can't continued to be ignored (unless you work for CNN or MSNBC).

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
They've (the migrants) been wildin' lately with crime in NYC and other places (GA college student that got murdered etc). I didn't want to continue to spam this thread with the stories but this stuff can't continued to be ignored (unless you work for CNN or MSNBC).

this is a logical outcome, also part of Gov Abbott's calculus in sending migrants to these places. If you're a migrant and can't legally work without permits and all of your sustenance anchors on the ability of the local government to creatively find money to take care of you, there will naturally be gaps. Once the desperation sets in, people will take matters into their own hands to get it.

The women will sell p*ssy and them men will rob and steal.

:manny:

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
this is a logical outcome, also part of Gov Abbott's calculus in sending migrants to these places. If you're a migrant and can't legally work without permits and all of your sustenance anchors on the ability of the local government to creatively find money to take care of you, there will naturally be gaps. Once the desperation sets in, people will take matters into their own hands to get it.

The women will sell p*ssy and them men will rob and steal.

I don't blame Abbot for this. The Democratic leaders of those cities virtue signaled from a safe comfortable distance, proclaimed themselves Sanctuary cities with the belief that the border security issues would never impact them.

Abbot literally made them put their money where their mouths are. Many of these cities voted to not cooperate with ICE. Just a horrible look especially with migrants committing crimes and folks like Alvin Bragg releasing them from custody after arrest. Dems have to eat this one and Black folks too because we support these Democrats at a far higher percentage than other groups.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I don't blame Abbot for this. The Democratic leaders of those cities virtue signaled from a safe comfortable distance, proclaimed themselves Sanctuary cities with the belief that the border security issues would never impact them.

Abbot literally made them put their money where their mouths are. Many of these cities voted to not cooperate with ICE. Just a horrible look especially with migrants committing crimes and folks like Alvin Bragg releasing them from custody after arrest. Dems have to eat this one and Black folks too because we support these Democrats at a far higher percentage than other groups.

You don't have to blame Abbott but it's literally his fault, he's chosen specific cities to overwhelm with migrants to elicit this exact outcome. We can also hold space for your critique as it's one I make myself. It's easy to call yourself a sanctuary city and virtue signal about migrants when you're a city that's hundreds of miles from the Mexican border but that doesn't change the fact that Abbott's intention is to hurt these cities and the strategy has been wildly successful, the guy knows how to play politics.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You don't have to blame Abbott but it's literally his fault, he's chosen specific cities to overwhelm with migrants to elicit this exact outcome. We can also hold space for your critique as it's one I make myself. It's easy to call yourself a sanctuary city and virtue signal about migrants when you're a city that's hundreds of miles from the Mexican border but that doesn't change the fact that Abbott's intention is to hurt these cities and the strategy has been wildly successful, the guy knows how to play politics.

This is false. The Democrat lead sanctuary cities welcomed them. They asked for the problem, now they're crying.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
i wonder why Democrats are always talking about these migrants being an asset, and good for the country. the evidence seems to point to them being a massive burden :lupe:
This is what they really mean when they say expanding the electorate. Nasty work.
This is the other side of undermining democracy.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
This is false. The Democrat lead sanctuary cities welcomed them. They asked for the problem, now they're crying.

both things can be (and are) true. Sanctuary cities welcomed them AND Abbott overwhelmed these cities with migrants.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
both things can be (and are) true. Sanctuary cities welcomed them AND Abbott overwhelmed these cities with migrants.
Don't pivot now. You tried to paint Abbott as some evil genius the dumb motherfukkers tried to play hero and welcomed the "migrants" worth open arms. Well, now they have them.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Don't pivot now. You tried to paint Abbott as some evil genius the dumb motherfukkers tried to play hero and welcomed the "migrants" worth open arms. Well, now they have them.

I'm not pivoting, Abbott isn't an evil genius, he just evil and is really good at playing politics. You're trying to absolve him of responsibility when his express intent is to hurt the cities he's sending migrants to. The guy literally sent migrants to Kamala Harris' home address, are you going to tell us that she wanted migrants at her house next?

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I'm not pivoting, Abbott isn't an evil genius, he just evil and is really good at playing politics. You're trying to absolve him of responsibility when his express intent is to hurt the cities he's sending migrants to. The guy literally sent migrants to Kamala Harris' home address, are you going to tell us that she wanted migrants at her house next?
I'm saying he did something in the best interest of his state since the Dems wanted to rest haven these people instead of working with him to solve the border issue. Now, they're all crying because they got a TASTE of what Texas deals with every day. Smart if you ask me. :manny: