CHICAGO MIGRANT CRISIS: MAYOR ORDERS HIRING FREEZE TO ADDRESS BILLION DOLLAR BUDGET DEFICIT

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
If you don't think the folks on the other side aren't benefitting from this you're mistaken my frehnd
That's not the point. Instead of letting the Republicans burn, they tried to look good and gave them an out for optics (and potential voters), and it's backfiring greatly, and now they're crying. Sanctuary City means "come here, we'll house you and not cooperate with ICE. They LITERALLY signed up for this, at the expense of, who else, but Black people. Look at what happened when illegals got shipped to Martha's Vineyard. Look it up for yourself.
Doing away with the sanctuary city is not going to do anything. Stop falling for that dumb ass Republican talking point. Your daddy trump had two years to build a wall. Where's the smoke for orange daddy? Why isn't your wheel chair daddy being vocal about your orange daddy not protecting the border when he was in power. Where is all the outrage of black Americans in Chicago having their resources stretched thin prior to this? I can tell you definitely not from Chicago. Now you wanna dikk ride the migrant issue. STFU 😁

Gov Abbott entire scheme was to make a lot of money and he finally found a way to do it. Ol I'm scared what white daddy will do to me face ass. Let's just obey Republicans and see if they win our hearts 💕:mjcry:

Removing sanctuary city off from Chicago and building a wall ain't going to stop shyt. It's going to take a lot more. There has yet to have any discussion on cheap labor in this thread. Is any one going to address business owners hiring cheap labor all while letting Americans workers go to shyt along with their wages? Oh yeah we're going to talk about that too:sas1:
It would slow or stop Black CITIZENS getting their already depleted resources stripped to house border jumpers. The border is a shyt show all around. Nobody is arguing that, you just have to "but Republicans" it, because you know nothing else. There's been outrage for years, but this has woke the Black Chicagoans up since they can't turn a blind eye or be rocked to sleep by their Democrat leadership giving them the same old runaround.

And no I'm not from Chicago, you idiot. It says where I'm from under my pic, since I don't hide like you goofies that talk crazy behind every subterfuge possible. Clown.

Lemme guess. You're just gonna vote harder and the Democrats will magically fix everything, right?

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
HispaniCACS have political clout in this current system

Joe Biden said it best

Real question is what you’re gonna do about it beyond participating in this rigged system.

Give us a plan of what you gonna do besides playing into the rigged system. I'm all ears

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
That's not the point. Instead of letting the Republicans burn, they tried to look good and gave them an out for optics (and potential voters), and it's backfiring greatly, and now they're crying.Sanctuary City means "come here, we'll house you and not cooperate with ICE. They LITERALLY signed up for this, at the expense of, who else, but Black people. Look at what happened when illegals got shipped to Martha's Vineyard. Look it up for yourself.

It would slow or stop Black CITIZENS getting their already depleted resources stripped to house border jumpers. Te border is a shyt show all around. Nobody is arguing that, you just have to "but Republicans" it, because you know nothing else. There's been outrage for years, but this has woke the Black Chicagoans up since they can't turn a blind eye or be rocked to sleep by their Democrat leadership giving them the same old runaround.

And no I'm not from Chicago, you idiot. It says where I'm from under my pic, since I don't hide like you goofies that talk crazy behind every subterfuge possible. Clown.

Lemme guess. You're just gonna vote harder and the Democrats will magically fix everything, right?
Dumbass, I'm a leftist. It's not a secret. I don't plan on voting for fascist Republicans, ever. I'm for the poor and working class. Seeing that you're not from Chicago makes sense. Black Chicagoans resources have been stretched well before this mayor. Right wingers never said a thing prior to this. Where was the outrage when Mayor Rahm was closing down CPS, or when when Mayor Daley was constantly relocating black folks. Fox news & your right wing sources were really quiet in those years huh.

Take my dap and STFU & learn a little bit of Chicagoans before you chime in your dumbass two cents.:heh:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Dumbass, I'm a leftist. It's not a secret. I don't plan on voting for fascist Republicans, ever. I'm for the poor and working class. Seeing that you're not from Chicago makes sense. Black Chicagoans resources have been stretched well before this mayor. Right wingers never said a thing prior to this. Where was the outrage when Mayor Rahm was closing down CPS, or when when Mayor Daley was constantly relocating black folks. Fox news & your right wing sources were really quiet in those years huh.

Take my dap and STFU & learn a little bit of Chicagoans before you chime in your dumbass two cents.:heh:
Nobody is disputing any of this, you just want to call people Republicans and talk shyt. How the hell would I know what Chicagoans are going through aside from the media, I don't have people there. I care about Black people period. I live in a corrupt Democrat controlled city as well I don't want to be next.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
????? It's not a reason, it's actual policy. They didn't let someone's mom in the country because she had an assault charge decades ago

Yeah but you talked about black people with trumped up charges. It aint that many black people overall with trumped up charges that would stop them from leaving. And where theres a will theres a way,im sure theres a back way into canada and anywhere else,just like people sneak into america:respect:

Im just saying no need to cast doubt based on what a small minority wont be able to do.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Yeah but you talked about black people with trumped up charges. It aint that many black people overall with trumped up charges that would stop them from leaving. And where theres a will theres a way,im sure theres a back way into canada and anywhere else,just like people sneak into america:respect:

Im just saying no need to cast doubt based on what a small minority wont be able to do.
You missed my point and I'm not going to explain further. You got it....

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
I'm just pointing out in general these Democrat cities getting what they inadvertently signed up for.

Virtue signaling from thousands of miles away is good and all until that cac Abbott pulled a reverse uno card:francis:

That's liberalism for you. They are bleeding hearts, caring and compassionate until they have to spend their own money. If other people bear the cost, they are running up the check.

Biden told folks what he was about a long time ago. On the topici of reparations, he ignores it and goes into a rant about the virtues of latinos and how he will provide opportunities for them

This dude is openly telling you and bearing it out in practice that he is replacing blacks with Latinos and cats are still on the Democrat plantation. You only need to see how record numbers of Haitians get deported but if you have that right complexion, you get let right on in.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
You mean he took advantage of those migrants and trafficked them to dem cities all while making money.

How is it trafficking when he's delivering them to self-proclaimed sanctuary cities? It's fine for Dems to push for open borders as long as they are flooding into Texas and the south, but the minute blue cities have to share the load, all of a sudden their tune changes at lightning speed.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
How is it trafficking when he's delivering them to self-proclaimed sanctuary cities? It's fine for Dems to push for open borders as long as they are flooding into Texas and the south, but the minute blue cities have to share the load, all of a sudden their tune changes at lightning speed.
What is this you're saying? What's wrong with you? It's simple! Democrat good, Republican bad :damn:

:mjlol: