CHICAGO MIGRANT CRISIS: MAYOR ORDERS HIRING FREEZE TO ADDRESS BILLION DOLLAR BUDGET DEFICIT

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Many black americans are considering Canada,let the latinos have America. Babylon on borrowed time anyway:respect:
there's a problem there: if you have so much as unpaid parking tickets, you're not getting into canada. the system here is rigged to trump up charges on black folks, so a LOT of ppl are fukked

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is this now the United States Migrant thread?
:mjtf:

People dropping migrant stories from Maryland, NYC and Denver

:dead:

shyt is everywhere breh.

This shyt is stupid. Democrats blaming the Republicans for this migrant shyt is dumb as hell when they created this fukking crisis in the first place.

Trump during his campaign and presidency talking about building walls and keeping the illegals out and generally making it hard as hell for illegals to cross the border and stay in this country.

Meanwhile Biden wanted to reverse all the shyt Trump. Here is literally Biden's 2020 campaign policy on immigrations -

Joe Biden's campaign website says he will adopt some of the following immigration enforcement policies in his first 100 days in office: "Immediately reverse the Trump Administration’s cruel and senseless policies that separate parents from their children at our border. End Trump’s detrimental asylum policies. End the mismanagement of the asylum system, which fuels violence and chaos at the border. Surge humanitarian resources to the border and foster public-private initiatives. End prolonged detention and reinvest in a case management program. Reverse Trump’s public charge rule. End the so-called National Emergency that siphons federal dollars from the Department of Defense to build a wall. Protect Dreamers and their families. Order an immediate review of Temporary Protected Status (TPS) for vulnerable populations who cannot find safety in their countries ripped apart by violence or disaster."

---------

The bolded part is being exploited. Dumb as hell for Biden and his administration to not see that being exploited. Everyone is going to come here and say they are fleeing because of violence or disaster.

To top it all off, they propped up Ocasio-Cortez front and center talking about we should let everyone come here -

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
shyt is everywhere breh.

This shyt is stupid. Democrats blaming the Republicans for this migrant shyt is dumb as hell when they created this fukking crisis in the first place.

Trump during his campaign and presidency talking about building walls and keeping the illegals out and generally making it hard as hell for illegals to cross the border and stay in this country.

Meanwhile Biden wanted to reverse all the shyt Trump. Here is literally Biden's 2020 campaign policy on immigrations -

Joe Biden's campaign website says he will adopt some of the following immigration enforcement policies in his first 100 days in office: "Immediately reverse the Trump Administration’s cruel and senseless policies that separate parents from their children at our border. End Trump’s detrimental asylum policies. End the mismanagement of the asylum system, which fuels violence and chaos at the border. Surge humanitarian resources to the border and foster public-private initiatives. End prolonged detention and reinvest in a case management program. Reverse Trump’s public charge rule. End the so-called National Emergency that siphons federal dollars from the Department of Defense to build a wall. Protect Dreamers and their families. Order an immediate review of Temporary Protected Status (TPS) for vulnerable populations who cannot find safety in their countries ripped apart by violence or disaster."

---------

The bolded part is being exploited. Dumb as hell for Biden and his administration to not see that being exploited. Everyone is going to come here and say they are fleeing because of violence or disaster.

To top it all off, they propped up Ocasio-Cortez front and center talking about we should let everyone come here -

I get that, I'm just saying there's a lot of Chicago posters and news locally that we're plugged into that impacts our city/communities. I could see if it was a smaller state/city thread being merged, but Chicago warranted it's own thread... Just like the NYC Migrant thread

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get that, I'm just saying there's a lot of Chicago posters and news locally that we're plugged into that impacts our city/communities. I could see if it was a smaller state/city thread being merged, but Chicago warranted it's own thread... Just like the NYC Migrant thread

I'm just pointing out in general these Democrat cities getting what they inadvertently signed up for.

Virtue signaling from thousands of miles away is good and all until that cac Abbott pulled a reverse uno card:francis:

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
I'm just pointing out in general these Democrat cities getting what they inadvertently signed up for.

Virtue signaling from thousands of miles away is good and all until that cac Abbott pulled a reverse uno card:francis:
You mean he took advantage of those migrants and trafficked them to dem cities all while making money.

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
A member of Mayor Brandon Johnson ’s City Council leadership team was accused this week of threatening the life of one of his constituents because he was housing 448 migrants in local buildings he owns — spending $150,000 of his own money so far.

In a complaint filed with Inspector General Deborah Witzburg and emailed to all 50 alderpersons, building owner Christopher Amatore says he was summoned to a meeting Monday at the ward office of Ald. Greg Mitchell (7th).

That’s where a “screaming” Mitchell “threatened my life, threatened to terminate a Chicago Housing Authority contract my company, Manage Chicago Inc., has ... and threatened” to block “a potential zoning change” Amatore had discussed with a deputy buildings commissioner.

The late afternoon meeting at Mitchell’s ward office at 2249 E. 95th St. took place after WLS-Channel 7 aired a story highlighting Amatore’s decision to house hundreds of migrants at his own expense at a time when the 28 shelters owned and operated by the city are filled to capacity with 13,878 asylum-seekers. Another 180 migrants are sleeping on the floor at O’Hare Airport while awaiting placement.

“Mitchell immediately started pointing his finger at me and raising his voice, telling me that I am a problem for him and how dare I place migrants in his ward without his permission,” Amatore’s complaint states.

Amatore replied he did try to meet with Mitchell to tell the alderperson about his plan to move 448 migrants into buildings he owns at 7831-7833 S. Colfax Ave, and 7933-7935 S. Essex Ave. When staffers told him Mitchell was not available, Amatore says he “filled out a form and put in the description of what I intended to do,” but never received a response.

The explanation apparently did not sit well with Mitchell, who Amatore said, demanded to know why Amatore helps “migrants only” and doesn’t “help Black people in his ward.”

A finger-pointing Mitchell then “threw papers off his desk and stood up and looked down on me and screamed at the top of his lungs. [He said], `You better watch your f----ing ass walking around my ward because you are no longer safe.’ Then, he said, `You have a f---ing CHA contract, don’t you? Consider that terminated. After I make one phone call, you can kiss that s--t goodbye.”

With a witness present in the alderperson’s office, Amatore said he “explained to Mitchell” that he had “not received any money from anyone” to house the migrants and offered to “find a place in another alderman’s ward if the migrants were not allowed” in Mitchell’s Far South Side ward.

“I offered to help move the migrants if he told me where to move them,” Amatore wrote in the complaint.

Mitchell, who chairs the City Council’s Transportation Committee, did not respond to repeated phone calls.

In a text message to the Sun-Times, he wrote: “I understand that you are contacting me regarding a letter written by Chris Amatore, president and founder of Manage Chicago. Please be advised that I have not received or had the chance to review the referenced letter. As such, I am not in a position at this time to respond to inquiries or take action [if deemed necessary] related to anything stated in this letter.”

Witzburg refused to comment.

Contacted by the Sun-Times, Amatore would not elaborate further on his complaint.

“He threatened my life and bodily harm, and he threatened to remove a contract I have with the Chicago Housing Authority, and he said he was going to block some zoning thing that I have nothing to do with,” Amatore told the Sun-Times.

Mitchell’s alleged behind-the-scenes tirade underscores the historic political tensions between Blacks and Hispanics exacerbated by the migrant crisis .

Last fall, Mitchell demanded to know why an ordinance authorizing that the city accept a $33 million federal grant stipulated that the money is for “non-citizen migrants” while a $3.5 million state grant to support 13 homeless shelters and four service organizations charged with “engagement and outreach” was open to anyone who is unhoused.

“We’re getting questions and getting a lot of pushback from our community. We’re getting tents in parks. We’re getting all of this stuff. And nobody in my community is appreciative of any of this,” he said then.

About a month later, Mitchell got into a physical altercation in the City Hall lobby with a man who was attempting to record a TikTok video of Mitchell talking to a woman complaining that the migrant crisis was siphoning city funding that could be going to Black veterans.
An irate Mitchell then grabbed the phone to stop the video and was shoved by the man, who was subsequently arrested.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You mean he took advantage of those migrants and trafficked them to dem cities all while making money.
fukk that. They want to import voters and look like the good guys with that sanctuary city bullshyt. This is EXACTLY what they wanted, until they saw the overrun Texas deals with. Who cares abot all the Black people who get inconveinenced, displaced and otherwise fukked over.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Is this what you tell yourself dumb nikka?

He fukking didn't want them to come in the first place and you got representatives from these cities who don't have to deal with them voting to make these illegals come here easier. If these cities think they should be able to come here and just move around like AOC and all these dumb politicians from up north say, they fukk yeah send them over there. What the fukk you think?

Democrats supposed to be smarter and more educated but act dumb when their actions have repercussions.

Like if Republicans and cacs get murked by some gun toting idiot in Texas, we don't wanna hear them cac politicians cry that it's the democrats fault. It's their own dumb ass decisions with guns that put them in that predicament.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
there's a problem there: if you have so much as unpaid parking tickets, you're not getting into canada. the system here is rigged to trump up charges on black folks, so a LOT of ppl are fukked

We have to stop giving black people reasons why we cant do what we need to do,even if its valid. When we go on vacation we do our resesrch about where to go and where not to,what we need to leave,try on 10 bikinis. In some cases,where all the cheap prostitutes hang out. If you can do all that preparing for vacation,you can pay your tickets as you prepare to leave the country. If your a felon with trumped up charges,you might have to leave through the same border illegals are coming in:respect:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
A member of Mayor Brandon Johnson ’s City Council leadership team was accused this week of threatening the life of one of his constituents because he was housing 448 migrants in local buildings he owns — spending $150,000 of his own money so far.

In a complaint filed with Inspector General Deborah Witzburg and emailed to all 50 alderpersons, building owner Christopher Amatore says he was summoned to a meeting Monday at the ward office of Ald. Greg Mitchell (7th).

That’s where a “screaming” Mitchell “threatened my life, threatened to terminate a Chicago Housing Authority contract my company, Manage Chicago Inc., has ... and threatened” to block “a potential zoning change” Amatore had discussed with a deputy buildings commissioner.

The late afternoon meeting at Mitchell’s ward office at 2249 E. 95th St. took place after WLS-Channel 7 aired a story highlighting Amatore’s decision to house hundreds of migrants at his own expense at a time when the 28 shelters owned and operated by the city are filled to capacity with 13,878 asylum-seekers. Another 180 migrants are sleeping on the floor at O’Hare Airport while awaiting placement.

“Mitchell immediately started pointing his finger at me and raising his voice, telling me that I am a problem for him and how dare I place migrants in his ward without his permission,” Amatore’s complaint states.

Amatore replied he did try to meet with Mitchell to tell the alderperson about his plan to move 448 migrants into buildings he owns at 7831-7833 S. Colfax Ave, and 7933-7935 S. Essex Ave. When staffers told him Mitchell was not available, Amatore says he “filled out a form and put in the description of what I intended to do,” but never received a response.

The explanation apparently did not sit well with Mitchell, who Amatore said, demanded to know why Amatore helps “migrants only” and doesn’t “help Black people in his ward.”

A finger-pointing Mitchell then “threw papers off his desk and stood up and looked down on me and screamed at the top of his lungs. [He said], `You better watch your f----ing ass walking around my ward because you are no longer safe.’ Then, he said, `You have a f---ing CHA contract, don’t you? Consider that terminated. After I make one phone call, you can kiss that s--t goodbye.”

With a witness present in the alderperson’s office, Amatore said he “explained to Mitchell” that he had “not received any money from anyone” to house the migrants and offered to “find a place in another alderman’s ward if the migrants were not allowed” in Mitchell’s Far South Side ward.

“I offered to help move the migrants if he told me where to move them,” Amatore wrote in the complaint.

Mitchell, who chairs the City Council’s Transportation Committee, did not respond to repeated phone calls.

In a text message to the Sun-Times, he wrote: “I understand that you are contacting me regarding a letter written by Chris Amatore, president and founder of Manage Chicago. Please be advised that I have not received or had the chance to review the referenced letter. As such, I am not in a position at this time to respond to inquiries or take action [if deemed necessary] related to anything stated in this letter.”

Witzburg refused to comment.

Contacted by the Sun-Times, Amatore would not elaborate further on his complaint.

“He threatened my life and bodily harm, and he threatened to remove a contract I have with the Chicago Housing Authority, and he said he was going to block some zoning thing that I have nothing to do with,” Amatore told the Sun-Times.

Mitchell’s alleged behind-the-scenes tirade underscores the historic political tensions between Blacks and Hispanics exacerbated by the migrant crisis .

Last fall, Mitchell demanded to know why an ordinance authorizing that the city accept a $33 million federal grant stipulated that the money is for “non-citizen migrants” while a $3.5 million state grant to support 13 homeless shelters and four service organizations charged with “engagement and outreach” was open to anyone who is unhoused.

“We’re getting questions and getting a lot of pushback from our community. We’re getting tents in parks. We’re getting all of this stuff. And nobody in my community is appreciative of any of this,” he said then.

About a month later, Mitchell got into a physical altercation in the City Hall lobby with a man who was attempting to record a TikTok video of Mitchell talking to a woman complaining that the migrant crisis was siphoning city funding that could be going to Black veterans.
An irate Mitchell then grabbed the phone to stop the video and was shoved by the man, who was subsequently arrested.

Dude he broke the law housing them in them buildings with no permits, no licensing no go ahead from the cities... Of course people would be mad :manny: if something bad happens to these immigrants in these buildings he's gonna be held responsible for it. And lets make no mistake this white dude doing this for federal check...:beli:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk that. They want to import voters and look like the good guys with that sanctuary city bullshyt. This is EXACTLY what they wanted, until they saw the overrun Texas deals with. Who cares abot all the Black people who get inconveinenced, displaced and otherwise fukked over.
If you don't think the folks on the other side aren't benefitting from this you're mistaken my frehnd

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
We have to stop giving black people reasons why we cant do what we need to do,even if its valid. When we go on vacation we do our resesrch about where to go and where not to,what we need to leave,try on 10 bikinis. In some cases,where all the cheap prostitutes hang out. If you can do all that preparing for vacation,you can pay your tickets as you prepare to leave the country. If your a felon with trumped up charges,you might have to leave through the same border illegals are coming in:respect:
????? It's not a reason, it's actual policy. They didn't let someone's mom in the country because she had an assault charge decades ago

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Doing away with the sanctuary city is not going to do anything. Stop falling for that dumb ass Republican talking point. Your daddy trump had two years to build a wall. Where's the smoke for orange daddy? Why isn't your wheel chair daddy being vocal about your orange daddy not protecting the border when he was in power. Where is all the outrage of black Americans in Chicago having their resources stretched thin prior to this? I can tell you definitely not from Chicago. Now you wanna dikk ride the migrant issue. STFU 😁

Is this what you tell yourself dumb nikka?

He fukking didn't want them to come in the first place and you got representatives from these cities who don't have to deal with them voting to make these illegals come here easier. If these cities think they should be able to come here and just move around like AOC and all these dumb politicians from up north say, they fukk yeah send them over there. What the fukk you think?

Democrats supposed to be smarter and more educated but act dumb when their actions have repercussions.

Like if Republicans and cacs get murked by some gun toting idiot in Texas, we don't wanna hear them cac politicians cry that it's the democrats fault. It's their own dumb ass decisions with guns that put them in that predicament.
Gov Abbott entire scheme was to make a lot of money and he finally found a way to do it. Ol I'm scared what white daddy will do to me face ass. Let's just obey Republicans and see if they win our hearts 💕:mjcry:

Removing sanctuary city off from Chicago and building a wall ain't going to stop shyt. It's going to take a lot more. There has yet to have any discussion on cheap labor in this thread. Is any one going to address business owners hiring cheap labor all while letting Americans workers go to shyt along with their wages? Oh yeah we're going to talk about that too:sas1: