CHICAGO MIGRANT CRISIS: MAYOR ORDERS HIRING FREEZE TO ADDRESS BILLION DOLLAR BUDGET DEFICIT

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
You are wrong again.that allows them to work legally in Illegal immigrants don't need to become US citizens to obtain paperwork the US. Just admit you don't know much about the immigration system and Kim.

No, I'm actually correct & the fact you can't easily debunk my statement & prove me wrong with evidence by simply showing/listing the paperwork that allows Illegal immigrants to work in the U.S. without being U.S. legal citizens shows me you're not as bright as you thought you were.

Don't worry, I'll wait. :sas1:

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Chicago is going to dump these people into the West and South Suburbs. They already are. This year my school district which is 30+ minutes out of the city had to approve a certified bilingual ELA teacher due to the influx of migrants. Parents and kids are pulling up to public schools that don't speak any English, registering at schools that don't have the adequate staff to serve them.

This also impacts the school's performance because the standardized tests are essentially in English. So without additional support many schools accepting these kids are going to get fukked for bad test scores.

Told y'all

:mjpls:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
You and the other "poster" are both WRONG.

In context, we're specifically discussing work for illegal immigrants in this thread. Therefore the "proper paper work" you've mentioned doesn't apply, as illegal immigrants aren't eligible for Temporary Work Visas/Student Visas which would allow them to work in the U.S. legally without being a legal citizen.

So again, illegal immigrants can't work in the U.S. "legally" until they become legal citizens first.

:mjlol::pachaha:
You're easily the dumbest poster on this site

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
You're easily the dumbest smartest poster on this site

:mjlol::lolbron:

Still waiting for you and your dumb immigration "expert" @aXiom to list the "proper paper work" (don't think I forgot 🤡 )
that he claims exists, which allows illegal immigrants to work in the U.S. legally without being actual U.S. citizens first.

3f8240fa1d16d0de6d4e7510b43b37ba.gif

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Can you define citizen because this is wrong

Looks like the only person that's wrong is actually you.
cit·i·zen
/ˈsidəz(ə)n/
https://www.google.com/search?clien...2ahUKEwix9oyj17GCAxUlCjQIHWPHBe8Q3eEDegQIHxAI
noun
1. a legally recognized subject or national of a state or commonwealth, either native or naturalized.
"a Polish citizen"

:francis::wow:

@aXiom @TEXAS MANDINGO

Still waiting to find out about the "proper paper work" that allows illegal immigrants to work in the U.S. legally without being actual U.S. citizens first.

:pachaha:

giphy.gif

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Looks like the only person that's wrong is actually you.
cit·i·zen
/ˈsidəz(ə)n/
how to pronounce citizen - Google Search
noun
1. a legally recognized subject or national of a state or commonwealth, either native or naturalized.
"a Polish citizen"

:francis::wow:

@aXiom @TEXAS MANDINGO

Still waiting to find out about the "proper paper work" that allows illegal immigrants to work in the U.S. legally without being actual U.S. citizens first.

:pachaha:

giphy.gif
Being loudly wrong is a is like a badge of honor for some of you

Certain noncitizens who are in the United States may file Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization, to request an Employment Authorization Document (EAD). Other noncitizens whose immigration status authorizes them to work in the United States without restrictions may also use Form I-765 to apply for an EAD that shows such authorization.
This is part where the goal posts grow wheels... :coffee:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Being loudly wrong is a is like a badge of honor for some of you

This is part where the goal posts grow wheels... :coffee:

Incorrect again Mr. Immigration expert! :russ::lolbron::mjlol::pachaha:

Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization, is not for illegal immigrants. This form is used by eligible individuals who are in the United States and seeking authorization to work legally. Common categories of people who use Form I-765 include:

1. Asylum applicants.
  2. Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) recipients.
  3. F-1 students seeking Optional Practical Training (OPT) or STEM OPT extensions.
  4. Refugees.
  5. Adjustment of Status applicants (applying for a Green Card).
  6. Temporary Protected Status (TPS) beneficiaries.
  7. Certain non-immigrant visa holders, like H-4 spouses of H-1B visa holders or L-2 spouses of L-1 visa holders.
It's important to note that individuals applying for employment authorization must meet specific eligibility requirements and follow the appropriate legal processes. Being an undocumented or illegal immigrant generally means that an individual is not in the U.S. legally and would not be eligible to apply for employment authorization using Form I-765. Always consult with an immigration attorney or the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) for guidance on your specific situation.

Thought you were going to pull a fast one with some random B.S. you mustered up after you realized you didn't actually know what the fukk you were commenting on.

:sas1: