CHICAGO MIGRANT CRISIS: MAYOR ORDERS HIRING FREEZE TO ADDRESS BILLION DOLLAR BUDGET DEFICIT

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
To be fair STL (my hometown) has a history of doing this. They welcomed Bosnian refugees in the early 90's due to the Bosnian War, and it's the largest community of Bosnians outside of Bosnia. They also welcomed Hurricane Katrina survivors in 2005-2006 and Afghan refugees fairly recently.

STL needs an influx of people because so many businesses pulled out of the area and its economy is failing. Folks from STL typically don't get to shine until they leave, myself included.
I used to work with a bunch of bosnians. They were cool people. There were serbs there too. Don't get them started with eachother tho :hubie:

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
Tell us how you really feel breh
I don't even mean fukk the mexicans. every human is always going to strive for a better life. I am talking about the people in politics and their virtue-signaling bullshyt. they always writing checks there ass can't cash. Democrats only care about votes they don't have about people from south America. and republicans are bad too so miss me with that shyt.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
This entire migrant situation is making for a convenient talking point for politicians....and a diversion from other pressing issues, mainly crime.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
so I guess this just happened. is anyone surprised given they aren't allowed to get jobs?

but then again, maybe they are happy to be arrested, cuz now that means they have free shelter and food in jail.

These illegal immigrants shouldn't be "allowed to get" ANYTHING because they're not legitimately U.S. citizens.