CHICAGO MIGRANT CRISIS: MAYOR ORDERS HIRING FREEZE TO ADDRESS BILLION DOLLAR BUDGET DEFICIT

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Looks like the only person that's wrong is actually you.
cit·i·zen
/ˈsidəz(ə)n/
https://www.google.com/search?clien...2ahUKEwix9oyj17GCAxUlCjQIHWPHBe8Q3eEDegQIHxAI
noun
1. a legally recognized subject or national of a state or commonwealth, either native or naturalized.
"a Polish citizen"

:francis::wow:

@aXiom @TEXAS MANDINGO

Still waiting to find out about the "proper paper work" that allows illegal immigrants to work in the U.S. legally without being actual U.S. citizens first.

:pachaha:

giphy.gif

Google won't help you breh.. you're just a dumb muthafukka

These illegal immigrants shouldn't be "allowed to get" ANYTHING because they're not legitimately U.S. citizens.

^^^ This was your initial post

And my response was one doesn't need to be a US citizen to get a job

Only a brain dead idiot would argue with that

1)Green Cards holders are not legal US citizens
They are allowed to work

2)Those Dreamers do not have Green cards and they're allowed to work

3) Afghani Refugees are not US citizens and they are allowed to work

4) Mexican migrants are not US citizens and they are allowed to work

5)These Chicago Migrants are not illegal immigrants.. they're asylum seekers
They were stopped, processed and allowed into the country by officials
Thousands of them have already been granted work permits
Your dumb ass still talking about "they shouldn't get anything"

Hell,21 Savage was allowed to work and make millions
nikka just got his green card a month ago

It's obvious,you don't even know the difference between an illegal,refugee,legal resident and a US citizen

Don't quote me again
Go unalive yourself
:camby:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Google won't help you breh.. you're just a dumb muthafukka

^^^ This was your initial post

And my response was one doesn't need to be a US citizen to get a job

Only a brain dead idiot would argue with that

1)Green Cards holders are not legal US citizens
They are allowed to work

2)Those Dreamers do not have Green cards and they're allowed to work

3) Afghani Refugees are not US citizens and they are allowed to work

4) Mexican migrants are not US citizens and they are allowed to work

5)These Chicago Migrants are not illegal immigrants.. they're asylum seekers
They were stopped, processed and allowed into the country by officials
Thousands of them have already been granted work permits
Your dumb ass still talking about "they shouldn't get anything"

Hell,21 Savage was allowed to work and make millions
nikka just got his green card a month ago

It's obvious,you don't even know the difference between an illegal,refugee,legal resident and a US citizen

Don't quote me again
Go unalive yourself
:camby:

:umad:

Another slow, dyslexic tether posting convoluted falsehoods with STILL no actual, verifiable FACTS from ANY legitimate source whatsoever. :lolbron:

Still waiting for you & your Immigration "expert" @aXiom to show/post the "proper paper work" from the U.S. Government or a verifiable source that allows illegal immigrants to work in the U.S. without becoming a U.S. citizen first.

And, I'll quote you anytime I choose, bytch!

200w-webp-cid-ecf05e47z37jqesfzcvggm7rriqp0oh7caq0um62czjwg0b1-ep-v1-gifs-search-rid-200w.webp

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
:umad:

Another slow, dyslexic tether posting convoluted falsehoods with STILL no actual, verifiable FACTS from ANY legitimate source whatsoever. :lolbron:

Still waiting for you & your Immigration "expert" @aXiom to show/post the "proper paper work" from the U.S. Government or a verifiable source that allows illegal immigrants to work in the U.S. without becoming a U.S. citizen first.

And, I'll quote you anytime I choose, bytch!

200w-webp-cid-ecf05e47z37jqesfzcvggm7rriqp0oh7caq0um62czjwg0b1-ep-v1-gifs-search-rid-200w.webp
Immigration is a process. An illegal or undocumented person can obtain the paperwork to work legally in the United States without ever becoming a US citizen by going through the process to become documented and once the process is started and they've been approved, they can work legally, even before becoming green card holders(who also aren't US citizens).

Again... you brain cell deficient nikkas are always the loudest with your facts(see: feelings).

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Immigration is a process. An illegal or undocumented person can obtain the paperwork to work legally in the United States without ever becoming a US citizen by going through the process to become documented and once the process is started and they've been approved, they can work legally, even before becoming green card holders(who also aren't US citizens).

Again... you brain cell deficient nikkas are always the loudest with your facts(see: feelings).
Visas........so many different visas..........

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
Great. I remember suggesting to send them to dying/dead cities like STL, Detroit, Cleveland, much of the Midwest

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps

Seems like you're grasping for straws & looking for an out you simply can't find. :pachaha:

Funny, you're not posting anymore information from the U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services or any U.S. Government agency to prove your bogus claims after your failed attempt at trying to pass off a nothing burger.

Still waiting for you to show/post ANY "proper paper work" from the U.S. Government or a verifiable source that allows illegal immigrants to work in the U.S. without becoming a U.S. citizen first.

giphy.gif

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Great. I remember suggesting to send them to dying/dead cities like STL, Detroit, Cleveland, much of the Midwest

They won't be coming to St Louis, as Missouri isn't a sanctuary state & we have specific state immigration laws in place that prohibits the state from funding any municipalities attempting to become a sanctuary city.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Some of this dissent feels like it's being engineered and payed for by right wing billionaire

This broad Pamela Denise Long is a Republican that claims she's for reparations.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet

sounds like they have special rules for the "migrants"

theres a Mexican lady in this clip saying she got folks thats been here for years who still cant legally work but the migrants are getting the green light

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sounds like they have special rules for the "migrants"

theres a Mexican lady in this clip saying she got folks thats been here for years who still cant legally work but the migrants are getting the green light

Yep. This has been the DNC's plan for awhile now.