CHICAGO MIGRANT CRISIS: MAYOR ORDERS HIRING FREEZE TO ADDRESS BILLION DOLLAR BUDGET DEFICIT

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

57M contract for migrants
264K-374K per contractor
:huhldup:

:mjlol:
Chicago hold this L

IKYFL!!!!!!!

I’ve always heard Chicago politics is CORRUPT (of course that occurs in every level of the govt around the country) but nah. This is insanity.

Ain’t NO WAY y’all’s mayor ain’t getting some serious kickbacks.

If it’s like THAT lemme fly my ass to Kansas and interview so they can place me in Chicago with some of those rates. Charged the state 700k for a fukking nurse working in the migrant facility?! Chick could work for 2 years (really less) and have more retirement money than 95% of Americans at the end of their careers! GTFOH:russ:
(of course I know she ain’t seeing the full 700k; but she’s getting a good chunk)

Plus your cops are getting assaulted by the migrants, so I know they have no issue attacking residents :francis:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
People will eventually wakeup to what Bothsides has been saying. But it will be too late. Both parties are corrupt and only do the bidding of their corporate masters. The only difference is Republicans don't lie about it.
:francis:

That was the plan all along🤷🏾‍♀️

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
But you do need to be a "citizen" to legally "get a job" in the U.S.

Typical mindset of a broke, slow-witted tether.
Not sure what you're trying to say here. The other poster was right. You don't need to be a citizen to legally work in the United States. You just need to have the proper paper work.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Not sure what you're trying to say here. The other poster was right. You don't need to be a citizen to legally work in the United States. You just need to have the proper paper work.

You and the other "poster" are both WRONG.

In context, we're specifically discussing work for illegal immigrants in this thread. Therefore the "proper paper work" you've mentioned doesn't apply, as illegal immigrants aren't eligible for Temporary Work Visas/Student Visas which would allow them to work in the U.S. legally without being a legal citizen.

So again, illegal immigrants can't work in the U.S. "legally" until they become legal citizens first.

:mjlol::pachaha:

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
You and the other "poster" are both WRONG.

In context, we're specifically discussing work for illegal immigrants in this thread. Therefore the "proper paper work" you've mentioned doesn't apply, as illegal immigrants aren't eligible for Temporary Work Visas/Student Visas which would allow them to work in the U.S. legally without being a legal citizen.

So again, illegal immigrants can't work in the U.S. "legally" until they become legal citizens first.

:mjlol::pachaha:
You are wrong again. Illegal immigrants don't need to become US citizens to obtain paperwork that allows them to work legally in the US. Just admit you don't know much about the immigration system and Kim.