CHICAGO MIGRANT CRISIS: MAYOR ORDERS HIRING FREEZE TO ADDRESS BILLION DOLLAR BUDGET DEFICIT

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
came across some vid on youtube :dahell:

migrants living in a police stn

Tbh I really care about having the migrants here.:yeshrug: they should've just spread them out instead of dumping them in neighborhoods like that. Just like how they did the refugees from Ukraine and Afghanistan (I hear there's a ton of them in chicago too but you never hear about them. I wonder why?:mjpls:)

Shyt like that creates tension.

I mean, anyone who's been to chicago knows that there's plenty of areas in the city and suburbs that have become abandoned, like damn near like Detroit or parts of Baltimore. Other areas that were affluent have stagnanated.

Even though area is relatively dense region, This is not like NY or the bay area where there's a severe shortage of housing and land duE to land barriers and limitations.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Tbh I really care about having the migrants here.:yeshrug: they should've just spread them out instead of dumping them in neighborhoods like that. Just like how they did the refugees from Ukraine and Afghanistan (I hear there's a ton of them in chicago too but you never hear about them. I wonder why?:mjpls:)

Shyt like that creates tension.

I mean, anyone who's been to chicago knows that there's plenty of areas in the city and suburbs that have become abandoned, like damn near like Detroit or parts of Baltimore. Other areas that were affluent have stagnanated.

Even though area is relatively dense region, This is not like NY or the bay area where there's a severe shortage of housing and land duE to land barriers and limitations.
The property taxes here are going to cause people of all shapes, colors and sizes to be against this. We're paying the highest property taxes in the nation (I need to fact check this) already, so stressing resources more when like you said, neighborhoods are looking bleak and desperate isn't going to sit well with many logical tax paying residents.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
They skipped over the homeless people on sidrow (Where the majority is Black homeless) who want to work, to help these illegal immigrants.
LA is mostly latino now. Why are yall surprised that they skipped over the blcak homeless to help the latino homeless? This is what happens when yall blindly support other groups lol.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
These Mexicans have it made out here in California and the Democrats out here in California is helping erase Black people

These Mexicans get free education, free food, free money, free housing, jobs, also they can sell food and other products without permits.

It's crazy that these Mexicans are getting all these handouts and they still want to gangbang and commit crimes.

Dr. Claud Anderson use to give lectures at Crenshaw Christian Center in the early 90's telling Black people what is going to happen:

that gets me. all the vendors that are selling things on compton ave and florence now, when back in the day the police used to have that place cleared out if ever anyone black attempted to sell things there

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
People will eventually wakeup to what Bothsides has been saying. But it will be too late. Both parties are corrupt and only do the bidding of their corporate masters. The only difference is Republicans don't lie about it.
:francis:

People know they just don't care.

The usual suspects will complain about democrat policy and in the same thread defend it in the exact same thread.

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
Our communities also have to do a better job at steering kids to learning trades and harder skills, without that an effort going towards that, our kids will continue to focus on things that don't matter unfortunately.

Unfortunately children have to SEE the opportunity pay off to value it.

The amount of minimum wage workers I see talking shyt about high paying union jobs, government jobs and trades is disgusting out of pure ignorance is disgusting.

As a kid, I didn't even know that postal workers and garbage men made quite a good living until I went to my friend's house and saw they had a bunch of shyt that I didn't.

Not that it's a measure of anything but it put in my head that those careers were a viable option.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Unfortunately children have to SEE the opportunity pay off to value it.

The amount of minimum wage workers I see talking shyt about high paying union jobs, government jobs and trades is disgusting out of pure ignorance is disgusting.

As a kid, I didn't even know that postal workers and garbage men made quite a good living until I went to my friend's house and saw they had a bunch of shyt that I didn't.

Not that it's a measure of anything but it put in my head that those careers were a viable option.

Both of y'all need to stop blaming our community and place the blame on where it belongs.

The White Supremacist community.

As long as cac males with only a high school diploma have a lower unemployment rate than Black men with Bachelor degrees things will remain the same.

Cacs have waged an unrelenting economic war against Black folks since reconstruction.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
LA is mostly latino now. Why are yall surprised that they skipped over the blcak homeless to help the latino homeless? This is what happens when yall blindly support other groups lol.

I'm from Inglewood, and nobody is surprised.

I do not support no other group besides FBA, FBA is always 1st, I'm the biggest Anti-immagration person out here.

Last edited:

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
They could spend $1 million on some shoulder fired missiles and hand them out to the highway patrol.

Once the migrant bus approached, let the driver know that this thang ain’t a prop. The driver turns the bus around. Repeat steps for any future buses.

The end.
No they'll just turn around and use them on black folks