CHICAGO MIGRANT CRISIS: MAYOR ORDERS HIRING FREEZE TO ADDRESS BILLION DOLLAR BUDGET DEFICIT

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Of course. All that anti illegal talk is political theatre.
:snoop: We used to know this! See: the Coretta Scott King letter.

ANY black person, immigrant or not, who shat on us for defending our interests in the face of an obvious annihilation campaign should be held responsible. We expect this from the others. If you too stupid to stfu when bp are advocating for empowerment, you the opps. I would NEVER, EVER go to another country and advocate against the native black population.

For ancestral FBA/ ADOS, I have no words. Just a disgusting form of self- abnegation. And they run around here with such glee.

I'm not a doom and gloom-er, but the Fba/ Ados population is committing an ethnocide against itself. Some of us are waking up, but its too late.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Union jobs??!

Hold the FUKK up!

The hell is happening?!

Black folks they are literally running the play right before us. These ppl are here to stay. They WANT them here.

How much more we willing to take in this country:mjcry:. Just hold tight yall,that comprehensive black agenda is on the way, Im sure the ink is just drying

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
WE CONSTANTLY TOLD EVERYONE HERE THEY WANT THEM AS A CHEAP WORKFORCE TO REPLACE PEOPLE!!! BUT ACCORDING TO POSTERS HERE EVERYTHING IS FINE...:beli:
I don't equate union jobs with cheap workforce
:patrice:

Field utility workers for example aren't being paid pennies, they are making good money.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
as a Black man who works in a trade I've heard stories about how white boys use to bo-guard Union jobs. Like basically if your grandfather in the 50s/60s(wink wink)wasn't in the Union then your application was either gonna be denied or collect dust. This was just the way it was until the 90s when the fukking Labor Dept had to finally step in.

These Hispanic are going to do the same.

All these young brothers out here just bullshyttin and these Spanics finna come and get high paying good benfit stable jobs for themselves and they're sons for the next 100years

giving free housing during a time when rents are near historic highs
We lost:francis:
My wife works in utilities and I have family that works with workforce development (ie building out work pipelines for people to get jobs at utility companies)

With a lot of experienced workers coming up on retirement, they are investing a lot of money in the next generation of union workers. I've heard first hand how those interviews go too. They just started having more diverse people sit on the interview panels because they don't give us those jobs because nobody that looks like us are making the decisions.

Our communities also have to do a better job at steering kids to learning trades and harder skills, without that an effort going towards that, our kids will continue to focus on things that don't matter unfortunately.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
You think these corporations aren't looking for more people to pick up food from the fields and package foods in factories?

And it's not what about he public wants. It's about what corporations want which is cheap labor, raised prices on products. Ultimately getting huge returns for those investors. Big win. It's not that hard to figure out.
thats not how it works but okay

especially the food sector in Chicago/NYC no less

im not sure why some people want to blame everything on corporations when its clear politicians and their constituents are the reason for a lot of this shyt

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
That’s how it should have been done. The federal government should have spread them out and at least put them in cities that are begging for growth

Buffalo. st, Louis, Pittsburgh etc
exactly but everyone can see they putting them mostly in the black areas that's the agenda...:hhh: got entire states full of farmland go put them there!!!

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
thats not how it works but okay

especially the food sector in Chicago/NYC no less

im not sure why some people want to blame everything on corporations when its clear politicians and their constituents are the reason for a lot of this shyt
Politicians are not doing these decisions on their own breh. What do you think corporate donations are for? They want cheap labor so politicians will do what corporations want including things like work permits. And yes everything is on corporations, first, and politicians second.:dahell:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
That’s how it should have been done. The federal government should have spread them out and at least put them in cities that are begging for growth

Buffalo. st, Louis, Pittsburgh etc

no thanks breh.. their numbers here have exploded over the last 14yrs as is

and one of them fukkers stole my chipotle order :francis: