CHICAGO MIGRANT CRISIS: MAYOR ORDERS HIRING FREEZE TO ADDRESS BILLION DOLLAR BUDGET DEFICIT

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Exactly but go back a 1-2 pages look who in here defending brandon johnson saying everything is fine...:stopitslime:
This shyt is WILD.

Ionno. Folks gotta just get their skills up and get into other fields. I hate to say it but yea…they’re purposely bringing them here for these jobs. Literally have homeless ppl on the street but have jobs and housing for migrants who got here 2 days ago :deadrose:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
St Louis is gonna trip them out if they
are in the city.

case worker: so we have a opening on the northside?:patrice:
paco: no no.......deport back home aye.:hubie:
case worker: youve heard about the latimore family huh?:beli:
paco: Iye sale drug iye rape if stay.....iye go back home:ufdup:
case worker: utilities covered.....we'll even cover rent:patrice:
paco: Biiish i go home now!!!!!.......fukk you stay northside!!:damn:

UKVu0t8.gif

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
The fact that Americans of all races are calling this shyt out means it’s getting out of hand
We were calling this shyt out over 4 years ago and the Coli DNC bootlicks called anyone who said this immigration would be bad for Black folks Republican plants.

nikkas continued to Vote Blue No Matter Who, with no specific policy demands for ADOS folks.

These communities have what they voted for.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
We were calling this shyt out over 4 years ago and the Coli DNC bootlicks called anyone who said this immigration would be bad for Black folks Republican plants.

nikkas continued to Vote Blue No Matter Who, with no specific policy demands for ADOS folks.

These communities have what they voted for.
Damn. Well now here we are.

Folks gotta do a hard reset. Get into some other fields/careers because you don’t want to be in a field where they are trying to swap you out for people willing to do the same job for less. Union jobs and housing.

They’ve been working on this for a minute.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
why should we be welcoming to immigrants stealing the scarce resources from our community????

look at that video. right at the beginning u got a brotha who's homeless, not on drugs, and NOT getting resources like these damn migrants. I'm highly upset about it TBH.

WOW!

This is shameful. All these Americans who need help and they aren’t willing to ensure our own citizens are off the streets

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
They giving these mf'ers free housing and Union jobs....I don't even know what to say
Yea this is lighting a fire under my @ss for real. I want to be as far away from this as possible. This is totally going to affect jobs and industries that we might not even be thinking about. Housing and union jobs?! People don’t leave union jobs! They totally planned this. Those ppl will be putting down roots, and because housing is being subsidized they can get away with paying them less because the bulk of their salaries aren’t going to housing (like it is for Americans).

This is wiiiiiiiild.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Yea this is lighting a fire under my @ss for real. I want to be as far away from this as possible. This is totally going to affect jobs and industries that we might not even be thinking about. Housing and union jobs?! People don’t leave union jobs! They totally planned this. Those ppl will be putting down roots, and because housing is being subsidized they can get away with paying them less because the bulk of their salaries aren’t going to housing (like it is for Americans).

This is wiiiiiiiild.
as a Black man who works in a trade I've heard stories about how white boys use to bo-guard Union jobs. Like basically if your grandfather in the 50s/60s(wink wink)wasn't in the Union then your application was either gonna be denied or collect dust. This was just the way it was until the 90s when the fukking Labor Dept had to finally step in.

These Hispanic are going to do the same.

All these young brothers out here just bullshyttin and these Spanics finna come and get high paying good benfit stable jobs for themselves and they're sons for the next 100years

giving free housing during a time when rents are near historic highs
We lost:francis: