CHICAGO MIGRANT CRISIS: MAYOR ORDERS HIRING FREEZE TO ADDRESS BILLION DOLLAR BUDGET DEFICIT

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
as a Black man who works in a trade I've heard stories about how white boys use to bo-guard Union jobs. Like basically if your grandfather in the 50s/60s(wink wink)wasn't in the Union then your application was either gonna be denied or collect dust. This was just the way it was until the 90s when the fukking Labor Dept had to finally step in.

These Hispanic are going to do the same.

All these young brothers out here just bullshyttin and these Spanics finna come and get high paying good benfit stable jobs for themselves and they're sons for the next 100years

giving free housing during a time when rents are near historic highs
We lost:francis:
EXACTLY!!!!!!!

I was use just commenting in another thread about the celeb black girls getting knocked up by rappers that we have a community-wide issue.
Young girls giving their bodies to the wrong guys and young men who aren’t on their game getting settled by 30 so they are viable options for the number of young girls out here.

I mentioned how brehs are saying that there are positions available in the trades and young brehs ain’t stepping into those positions.

Thank you for confirming. There are jobs available right now that young men and women aren’t looking to and that shyt will be filled by these ppl as soon as they cross the damn border.

Yo it is crazy how a few of us can see the writing on the wall as this shyt is happening in real time.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
"CHICAGO (CBS) -- As Chicago works to shelter and support more than 15,000 asylum seekers, another Midwestern city has said they're willing to help.

CBS 2's Sara Machi learned St. Louis might soon take in thousands of migrants from Chicago, but found out not every migrant now staying in Chicago would be eligible.

For this "secondary migration," St. Louis officials are targeting people who started their asylum claims in their home countries under a specific Biden administration program. Program representatives said Chicago was their first stop as they go around the country visiting with leaders in cities scrambling to serve thousands of migrants

"We don't want to make false promises that we can do something more than Chicago or New York have done for the people who cannot work, but for the people who have a work permit, we are offering them the opportunity to build their lives here," said attorney Jerry Schlichter, founder of Arch Grants.

Schlichter developed the program to pitch St. Louis to migrants, hoping scores of new residents could offset St. Louis's declining population and bolster their workforce.

The program is similar to one Arch Grants started in 2021 for Afghan refugees after the U.S. withdrawal from Afghanistan. Schlichter said their model would provide three months of free housing and services - like job placement and pre-apprenticeship training through trade unions – but those last points are key, because the St. Louis group is trying to recruit people able to work now, since many migrants wait 90 to 150 days for work visas.

He pointed to a U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services program that grants "travel authorization to up to 30,000 noncitizens each month" to "nationals of Cuba, Haiti, Nicaragua, and Venezuela, and their immediate family members."

St. Louis is hoping Chicago groups will vet and recommend migrants for their program.

"Chicago wins, St. Louis wins, but more importantly, the people in this humanitarian crisis, they're gonna win as well," Ramirez said.

Ramirez said they're hoping Chicago officials can vet the first dozen migrants for a pilot program, but Schlichter said they hope to bring 500 asylum seekers to St. Louis by the end of the year.

They said their program for Afghan refugees resettled about 2,000 people

Daps
We were calling this shyt out over 4 years ago and the Coli DNC bootlicks called anyone who said this immigration would be bad for Black folks Republican plants.

nikkas continued to Vote Blue No Matter Who, with no specific policy demands for ADOS folks.

These communities have what they voted for.
At the bolded part - I've said it once and I'll say it again. They are out of touch with ordinary people.

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
They giving these mf'ers free housing and Union jobs....I don't even know what to say
No they are not :snoop: The whole point is to make sure these individuals are used as cheap labor. Chamber of commerce are rubbing their hands like birdman.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
No they are not :snoop: The whole point is to make sure these individuals are used as cheap labor. Chamber of commerce are rubbing their hands like birdman.
They said the same thing about the Irish then they came over here and ran the entire police force and fire dept of every Northern/Midwest major city for a century. Not falling for that again

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
as a Black man who works in a trade I've heard stories about how white boys use to bo-guard Union jobs. Like basically if your grandfather in the 50s/60s(wink wink)wasn't in the Union then your application was either gonna be denied or collect dust. This was just the way it was until the 90s when the fukking Labor Dept had to finally step in.

These Hispanic are going to do the same.

All these young brothers out here just bullshyttin and these Spanics finna come and get high paying good benfit stable jobs for themselves and they're sons for the next 100years

giving free housing during a time when rents are near historic highs
We lost:francis:
And then call your kids all sorts of lazy, n words, different Spanish variations of the word monkey, the other M word and tell them they didn’t make use of opportunities. They will be getting loans from the established younger generation too. All non black groups also have private immigration transition and assimilation stuff in their community.

Last edited:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
And then call your kids all sorts of lazy, n words, different Spanish variations of the word monkey, the other M word and tell them they didn’t make use of opportunities
Latinos from what I see are way more racist than white people. One they think they've got some kind of color caste thing in their favor. Two they're playing up to white people. Three they get the "model minority" seal of approval because they've created the "hard worker" myth.

Around here every time I walk through a parking lot, if there's a Latino he'll make some big show of checking his locks and shyt. Nobody gives a shyt about your busted Dodge Dakota with fake tags Pedro

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
They said the same thing about the Irish then they came over here and ran the entire police force and fire dept of every Northern/Midwest major city for a century. Not falling for that again
Not the same thing. :dahell: The chamber of commerce are applying pressure to these politicians to push for a work permit. These corporations are going to eat off this cheap labor. There's a need to fill these cheap labor positions not the damn police force or dept of fire.:comeon:

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Not the same thing. :dahell: The chamber of commerce are applying pressure to these politicians to push for a work permit. These corporations are going to eat off this cheap labor. There's a need to fill these cheap labor positions not the damn police force or dept of fire.:comeon:
You missed the whole point mane but ai hear ya

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
whats an example of a cheap corporate job that they're trying to fill?

the flip side of what youre saying is the public wants cheap products/services...
companies give the public what they want

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
We were calling this shyt out over 4 years ago and the Coli DNC bootlicks called anyone who said this immigration would be bad for Black folks Republican plants.

nikkas continued to Vote Blue No Matter Who, with no specific policy demands for ADOS folks.

These communities have what they voted for.

Yep. Everybody in this thread who spends their days dapping up posts calling us MAGA is guilty, don't act shocked now. It's too late. Hate Tariq, hate Yvette and Tone, but they are instilling a sense of ethnic solidarity that we desperately need. Otherwise, we apparently revert straight to 'Why them nikkas over there making trouble, boss?' Scust.

We are FUKKED and you helped them do it, fukking traitors. On my mama and my hood, sincerely and with every bit of my heart, I will never forget the bootlicks who deterred us from protecting our interests.

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
whats an example of a cheap corporate job that they're trying to fill?

the flip side of what youre saying is the public wants cheap products/services...
companies give the public what they want
You think these corporations aren't looking for more people to pick up food from the fields and package foods in factories?

And it's not what about he public wants. It's about what corporations want which is cheap labor, raised prices on products. Ultimately getting huge returns for those investors. Big win. It's not that hard to figure out.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Yep. Everybody in this thread who spends their days dapping up posts calling us MAGA is guilty, don't act shocked now. It's too late. Hate Tariq, hate Yvette and Tone, but they are instilling a sense of ethnic solidarity that we desperately need. Otherwise, we apparently revert straight to 'Why them nikkas over there making trouble, boss?' Scust.

We are FUKKED and you helped them do it, fukking traitors. On my mama and my hood, sincerely and with every bit of my heart, I will never forget the bootlicks who deterred us from protecting our interests.

No doubt! And they 'e still doing this bull.

You must change the reputation of 25 users before you can influence the reputation of the username HarlemHottie again.

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
You missed the whole point mane but ai hear ya
I know what you are trying to say but I don't think these folks are going to be some how be transferred to other work fields like police dept, etc. (At least not anywhere, except Illinois)

Illinois is in a unique position though. Where politicians have passed laws to make way for non citizens to be hired at police departments (although a lot of things need to be required). :manny:

Cheap labor positions need to be filled first.