CHICAGO MIGRANT CRISIS: MAYOR ORDERS HIRING FREEZE TO ADDRESS BILLION DOLLAR BUDGET DEFICIT

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Breh, Eric Adams was sending migrants to Canada. Canada asked him to stop :mjlol:

El Paso democrat mayor put migrants on buses to Chicago to.:mjlol:

Colorado was doing it to.

It don’t matter if it’s Texas or New York. Nobody wants to be responsible for 30,000 people who can’t work or speak English.

Politicians need to be honest. We are NEVER going to deport millions of people. We talking about 15 million or more illegals. You can’t deport that many people without starting a humanitarian crisis. America would be condemned world wide.

The only answer is amnesty.. How do we get there should be the conversation now.

Bussing them through the country isn’t helping anyone. Letting them sleep in shelters,parks,police stations is taking away from actual residents of America.

If both sides agree this is a humanitarian crisis then shut down the AT&T arena and house them. Same with Chicago. House them at The United Center. Don’t fukk the daily lives of residents and city services.
u think jerry reinsdorf is gonna open up the doors to a billion dollar facility for housing migrants? hell naw, not with bulls season starting in like 2 weeks :camby:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t understand the confusion.

This is what people have been advocating for.

Now its a problem? Why?
What people? Is this one of those “I’ve heard some people say it so clearly yall all want this” type of thing? Sanctuary city means not collabing with the feds if they dont want to for deportation , not inviting a state to process migrants and then ship them over to us. Conflating separate issues aint the move.

Last edited:

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
Word gets back to these migrant communities that Florida and Texas will transport you to more favorable locations.

Daps
What people? Is this ine of those “I’ve heard some people say it so clearly yall all want this” type of thing? Sanctuary city means not collabing with the feds if they dont want to for deportation , not inviting a state to process migrants and then ship them over to us. Conflating separate issues aint the move.
Not wanting to put all immigrants in a gas chamber and exterminate them is a such a foreign concept to the fascist because that's the only way their brain processes things.

He has no fukking idea what he's talking about, nor does he have any evidence outside of right wing propaganda sites to support whatever nonsense him and his ilk are constantly trying to push on here.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
because its not Texas fault...
those southern states have been dealing with this for decades.

Democrats have essentially been calling anyone racist who doesnt want to take in all these people...
so the southern states are like "if you want to deal with it go right ahead"
WHAT DEMOCRATS! If a Dem in california says it, what fors that have to do with the population of Chicago?

“Not Texas fault” yes, the moment they actively accepted asylum seekers and started bussing them, yes, it is their fault. Being in power in a border state means you are going to always have that as an issue. They get funding for that purpose from the fed, Chicago does not.

Also, if most of them are coming from countries that are failing (Venezuela et al) then that tells us people are going to try to migrate. In that case, the fed and the border states work together on that. Now if what we are saying is Democratic cities should suffer so they can put pressure on the fed for border issues, thats a bum ass take but an understandable one. Justifying this cause someone called someone a racist is some childish ass white fragility shyt. Peoples lives are affected and namecalling does not beget the intential taking in of and exporting of migrants just to mess with blue cities hundreds of miles away.

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
u think jerry reinsdorf is gonna open up the doors to a billion dollar facility for housing migrants? hell naw, not with bulls season starting in like 2 weeks :camby:

Northerly Island is closed for the year.. I’m sure it can hold camps through the winter just as good as any neighborhood park.

There are more than enough options to make this work is my point. You don’t have to interrupt the lives of other. People would much more likely want to help migrants if they didn’t feel forced to compromise with them.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Northerly Island is closed for the year.. I’m sure it can hold camps through the winter just as good as any neighborhood park.

There are more than enough options to make this work is my point. You don’t have to interrupt the lives of other. People would much more likely want to help migrants if they didn’t feel forced to compromise with them.
:mjlol:

they ain't gonna put migrants on the damn museum campus. u already know this.

could they use mccormick place?

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:

they ain't gonna put migrants on the damn museum campus. u already know this.

could they use mccormick place?

They could most likely house all of the migrants there. Would you give your lakefront property to the city for that? If you’re the city do you want that loss of revenue? You know how many conferences go down at McCormick Place? People from all over the world attend them shyts. They leave them conferences and go to the museums and spend money downtown.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
They are putting them in every part of the city regardless of race. Look at the videos breh, it’s every race pushing back against this.

I hear you but in Chicago and nyc they are SPECIFICALLY puting them in the legit black neighborhoods :comeon: look at the videos I just posted. They not putting all them migrants in the white rich parts of chicago en masse :mjpls:

MrFettuccinnePockets

#TeamGuapele
Supporter
Daps
What people? Is this one of those “I’ve heard some people say it so clearly yall all want this” type of thing? Sanctuary city means not collabing with the feds if they dont want to for deportation , not inviting a state to process migrants and then ship them over to us. Conflating separate issues aint the move.

These places have advertised themselves as sanctuary cities bruh.

Why not send them up and let them figure it out?

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hear you but in Chicago and nyc they are SPECIFICALLY puting them in the legit black neighborhoods :comeon: look at the videos I just posted. They not putting all them migrants in the white rich parts of chicago en masse :mjpls:
I can tell you first hand they are being put all over. The problem is they are NOT being put near our downtown where there is actually a ton of room ( :mjpls: ) and the black neighborhoods are least able to afford the strain. They are absolutely being put everywhere.

Source: I actually live here. Drive from precinct to Precinct and they out there.