CHICAGO MIGRANT CRISIS: MAYOR ORDERS HIRING FREEZE TO ADDRESS BILLION DOLLAR BUDGET DEFICIT

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So then if Illinois got the funding instead of Texas it wouldn’t be an issue?

Lesbian honest, Texas is a state that wanted to build the wall was imprisoning illegal immigrants and aLl that other bullshyt.

You have politicians 2000 miles away advocating for this. Why not get the funding and take on the challenge?
If Illinois got funding and made infrastructure for it, then it is what it is. Currently they are being dumped all over Chicago, not just black neighborhoods as these talking heads keep saying, but the neighborhoods with the least resources are rightfully pushing back.

Real rap, a wall doesnt work. Keeping that bytch patrolled and working with neighboring countries does. Also, politicians are advocating for what exactly? I know a bunch of them, even Mayor Johnson, says some public “we dont shy from the challenge” shyt because believe it or not, its not a ton of folks in the grand scheme being sent here. They individually though are sucking up resources and causing crime issues and we keep getting more of them every day. If im Texas, tossing your ass back is way different than trying to do the same from the middle of the country. Folks dont wanna hear this, but its like Chicagos gun violence problem. We restrict em but that dont mean shyt when Indiana and Wisconsin are willing to sell to folks, so Chicago STILL gets blamed when its quite literally a problem being imported.

Last edited:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
WHAT DEMOCRATS! If a Dem in california says it, what fors that have to do with the population of Chicago?

“Not Texas fault” yes, the moment they actively accepted asylum seekers and started bussing them, yes, it is their fault. Being in power in a border state means you are going to always have that as an issue. They get funding for that purpose from the fed, Chicago does not.

Also, if most of them are coming from countries that are failing (Venezuela et al) then that tells us people are going to try to migrate. In that case, the fed and the border states work together on that. Now if what we are saying is Democratic cities should suffer so they can put pressure on the fed for border issues, thats a bum ass take but an understandable one. Justifying this cause someone called someone a racist is some childish ass white fragility shyt. Peoples lives are affected and namecalling does not beget the intential taking in of and exporting of migrants just to mess with blue cities hundreds of miles away.
you need to dig into the history of dems/repubs on this subject

what do you want border states to do when the Fed is basically telling them to "deal with it"?
then you have cities like Chicago/NYC finger wagging telling them "do better"

well...now were seeing whats what

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Y'all wasn't doing shyt but killing each other before the migrants.

fukk I'm supposed to pretend like they're making your life worse? :francis:

What are you babbling about :what:

Folks don't need "migrants" coming in exacerbating the problem.

Last edited:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah here in nyc they in manhattan heavy but its only gonna come out to queens and bk :mjpls:
Yea, I can drive from station to station and they outchere. Its a bigger problem than the news will admit without putting a slant on it. They getting in the mayors ass about it and he clearly doesnt know what he is doing but its also a big ass problem if 25 or so buses are due to come every day.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you need to dig into the history of dems/repubs on this subject

what do you want border states to do when the Fed is basically telling them to "deal with it"?
then you have cities like Chicago/NYC finger wagging telling them "do better"

well...now were seeing whats what
I do know that Title 42 ended where they could flat out deny any asylum requests, and now the floodgates have opened and a judge blocked a policy that was supposed to limit asylum claims back in July (im at work on my phone or I would grab links to verify all of this).

Basically, things have been put in place and for various reasons got knocked down or proved ineffective. Venezuela for instance is having tons of problems so people are coming up in record numbers. Just recently Biden gave the ok to fly folks back en masse. All that said, none of this has shyt to do with one state, Texas, spitefully sending folks up here to Chicago and giving us issues that THEY get funding for that we dont.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Y'all wasn't doing shyt but killing each other before the migrants.

fukk I'm supposed to pretend like they're making your life worse? :francis:
Plenty of working class black people in these places who aren't killing each other who they are proposing to raise taxes on and services cut to make way for migrants simply because they can't handle the huge influx of them. None of these black folks in these meetings pissed about this look like "killers" to me.

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Plenty of working class black people in these places who aren't killing each other who taxes are raised and services cut to make way for migrants simply because they can't handle the huge influx of them. None of these black folks in these meetings pissed about this don't look like "killers" to me.
Yea and normal working class people aren't losing their jobs to illegal immigrants.

fukk out of here with that bullshyt.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Plenty of working class black people in these places who aren't killing each other who they are proposing to raise taxes on and services cut to make way for migrants simply because they can't handle the huge influx of them. None of these black folks in these meetings pissed about this don't look like "killers" to me.

That dude is an Uncle Tom talking about ******s were killing each other sounding like a klansman.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Yea and normal working class people aren't losing their jobs to illegal immigrants.

No but you have people like Adams saying their taxes need to be raise and services cut because of this specific issue. You have mayor like Brandon and also Adams proposing or already putting grown ass migrant men in schools with their kids to house them because they can't put them anywhere else. This is something people are obviously (rightfully) upset with.

Their asses should be deported and your dismissal of all these people, especially the ones at these meetings confronting their politicians about this as killers is sadly a rare case of dumbassary from you. You're out here sounding like a fukking cac to defend migrants.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Are you slow?

Do you know the true economic reality for most Black folks?

Most Black folks that work in the private sector work low skilled service jobs.

And illegal migration has been proven to hurt Black folks.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
No but you have people like Adams saying their taxes need to be raise and services cut because of this specific issue. You have mayor like Brandon and also Adams proposing or already putting grown ass migrant men in schools with their kids to house them because they can't put them anywhere else. This is something people are obviously (rightfully) upset with.

Their asses should be deported and your dismissal of all these people, especially the ones at these meetings confronting their politicians about this as killers is sadly a rare case of dumbassary from you. You're out here sounding like a fukking cac to defend migrants.
You're not even responding to what I said. :mjlol:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Are you slow?

Do you know the true economic reality for most Black folks?

Most Black folks that work in the private sector work low skilled service jobs.

And illegal migration has been proven to hurt Black folks.
Wow, you completely moved the goal post.

Should I start quoting your anti black posts now or later?