CHICAGO MIGRANT CRISIS: MAYOR ORDERS HIRING FREEZE TO ADDRESS BILLION DOLLAR BUDGET DEFICIT

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
@JT-Money :mjlol:

“Mayor, do you have a detailed report of the items you spent migrant funding on?” :jbhmm:

“Let me be clear, we have meeting every Monday. If you want more regularly scheduled reports, we can do that.” :aicmon:

The man asked for details and he said Look, we can give you more copies of the same stuff we already giving you. :manny:

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This is one of the most bizarre conspiracy theories I've seen.

It takes decades for an illegal immigrant to even get legalized, much less become a citizen and vote, and even after citizenship they tend to vote at low rates. So virtually no one in political office will last long enough to even be impacted by this. And ya'all have constantly pointed out that Latinos are a less reliable Democratic vote than Black folk are. So why the fukk would Democrats do this? Especially considering that a significant % of them ARE Black.

No, they literally can't do that. :russ:

Where the fukk do you think the federal funding has been approved to buy up fertile red state farmland to give to migrants? :deadrose:

number 1 they letting all these immigrants in to boost their birth rates, ala chuck schumer said it himself on video.

2. they will use these migrants as a cheap effective workforce AND on the flipside flood them in black neighborhoods to dilute the black vote and have them as the new democratic base...

3. and lastly it doesnt have to be red states they can put them at there's literally acres of uninhabited land in upstate new york they can plop them on. you underestimate how far the govt can go to get what it wants... they are literally forcing nyc and chicago to spend millions to protect these illegals and foreigners over the law itself!!!

These dems aint your friends you need to look at the bigger picture!!! :sas2:

What i said is the dems ultimate plan... believe it or not...:manny:
EDIT:
There's literally ACRES and ACRES of empty farmland that can be allocated for these folks...

berne-ny-107024995.jpg

Last edited:

darkmanp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
VA
number 1 they letting all these immigrants in to boost their birth rates, ala chuck schumer said it himself on video.

2. they will use these migrants as a cheap effective workforce AND on the flipside flood them in black neighborhoods to dilute the black vote and have them as the new democratic base...

3. and lastly it doesnt have to be red states they can put them at there's literally acres of uninhabited land in upstate new york they can plop them on. you underestimate how far the govt can go to get what it wants... they are literally forcing nyc and chicago to spend millions to protect these illegals and foreigners over the law itself!!!

These dems aint your friends you need to look at the bigger picture!!! :sas2:

What i said is the dems ultimate plan... believe it or not...:manny:
EDIT:
There's literally ACRES and ACRES of empty farmland that can be allocated for these folks...

berne-ny-107024995.jpg
But isn't that the main complaint of White Replacement Theory? That Democrats are bringing in illegals and minorties to replace white people and take away their power.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%

Notes for the article "Chicago mayor slams New York’s Eric Adams over migration remarks":
- Chicago’s mayor, Brandon Johnson, criticized New York’s mayor, Eric Adams, for his comments about the large number of migrants arriving from the US-Mexico border.
- Johnson plans to erect heated tents to sleep thousands of people over the harsh midwest winter that are housed temporarily in Chicago police stations while their asylum applications are processed.
- Johnson talked about the tradition of welcoming immigrants, while also warning that leaving “desperate” people stranded without housing and work permits risked them causing chaos and being drawn into crime.
- More than 13,500 migrants have arrived in Chicago since August 2022, and about 6,000 are housed in 16 temporary city-run shelters across the city.
- Approximately 1,650 migrants are waiting to be moved to shelters while sleeping on the floors of police stations and the city’s O’Hare airport.
- Many migrants awaiting beds in shelters depend on local non-profits for food.
- Ana Guajardo, a community leader with United Workers Center, an immigrant rights organization, expressed frustration with the lack of clear plans from city, state, and federal authorities.
- Michael Rodriguez, a Chicago city council member, admitted that he did not think Johnson’s idea for winter “base camps” was ideal but he thought it was more dignifying than sleeping in police stations and airports.

Chicago Migrant Heated Camps for the winter brehs
:why:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
But isn't that the main complaint of White Replacement Theory? That Democrats are bringing in illegals and minorties to replace white people and take away their power.

That's on the RIGHT...:manny: the dems (LEFT) are allowing these migrants in to make them a huge dem buffer class... :francis: chuck schumer himself just literally spilled the beans on video he all but confirmed it.

I mean ask yourself why isnt biden deporting them at the same rate obama was doing, why he so quiet on these cities being crushed by immigration numbers???:patrice: it's all what i said... they need a new democratic base / workforce...

Last edited:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
You know what annoys me?

7000 Mexican pesos is about $400.

A peso is not anything close to a dollar. It's more like a nickle

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
You know what annoys me?

7000 Mexican pesos is about $400.

A peso is not anything close to a dollar. It's more like a nickle

Do you want me to update the title? I can put that Chicago will have a $588 million dollar deficit s almost $300 million will be because of migrants.

We can stop talking about pesos.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Migrants in Roseland?
:whew:

That 115th location is their home now...

lol @ that pastor. nikka you got the tithes from Black people for who knows how long, and you on here, welcoming migrants just cause. 😂

Spineless leadership
lotta black leadership is spineless, worthless, sellouts... like god damn :snoop:

darkmanp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
VA
That's on the RIGHT...:manny: the dems (LEFT) are allowing these migrants in to make them a huge dem buffer class... :francis: chuck schumer himself just literally spilled the beans on video he all but confirmed it.

I mean ask yourself why isnt biden deporting them at the same rate obama was doing, why he so quiet on these cities being crushed by immigration numbers???:patrice: it's all what i said... they need a new democratic base / workforce...
I agree that these immigrants can't keep coming here and they need to be delt with. Put them on the plane like the did the Haitian immigrants and send them back.

However one thing I take issue with is once again these white bigots manipulating black people into being the face of their cause. When the "Asain Hate" issue, Fox News and white trolls posting videos over and over of black people attacking Asians. Same thing with the anti-LGBT sentiment; pump up some black people by stoking the femininization of black men rhetoric, and then put in on blast when blacks say something negative or attack someone of the LGBT community. They're now doing the same with immigration. Don't get me started on the gun violence, and how they protray gun violence not being a problem, but black criminality is the reason for gun violence.

The 2 are not mutually exclusive. Yes, immigrants being dump off in cities with predominiately black communities is a problem, but it's done intentionally to make black people see it as the reason we can't get ahead. As long as we point the finger at immigrants, LGBT, trannies, feminists, we not pointing the finger towards white supremacist and institutions that are actively trying to marginalize black people. Get blacks knee deep in the culture war, and we won't care about rights and benefits being rolled back 1 by 1.