CHICAGO MIGRANT CRISIS: MAYOR ORDERS HIRING FREEZE TO ADDRESS BILLION DOLLAR BUDGET DEFICIT

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Not only is your conspiracy insane and nonsensical, your plan is ridiculous. Did you click on your own link?

$3 million for 75 acres.

$1 million for 78 acres

$800k for 58 acres

$1.75 million for 168 acres

$2 million for 26 acres

Breh, do you know how much land you need to run a family farm in America? It depends on the crop, but I here a few hundred acres just to be middle class. You seriously think the efficient route is to spend millions of dollars buying farmland that will support just a few families?

Other than this site, the only place I've ever seen try to make Black folk the face of xenophobia is John Tanton's racist network. Everyone else correctly blames racist white folk and Republicans. Black folk overall are more pro-immigration than the average White person.

Dude you know how big an acre of land is??? :heh::dead: 78 acres for 1 million is more than enough for a huge swath of them...

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
lol at "cleverly replaced". Illegals isn't even a proper word, it's just a slur that's always been used mostly by the right wing. A lot of the people who the term is used for have never even broken the law, they were just brought here.

And "migrants" and "illegal immigrants" don't mean the same thing. Not all migrants are illegal immigrants.
Total F-in B.S. And I'm not going to go back n forth with you.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Dude you know how big an acre of land is??? :heh::dead: 78 acres for 1 million is more than enough for a huge swath of them...

Do you do even 5 minutes of research before wasting everyone's time talking about things you know nothing about?

For example, when it comes to row-crop farms like beans and corn:

"There is no hard-and-fast land requirement. However, the farmers I spoke with said that someone would need at least 500 owned acres and 1,000 leased acres to make a living."

With speciality crops, you can make money on less acreage. But speciality crops also require a lot more start up money, special knowledge, your land has to be suitable, and you have to have a market. And it still takes real land. Thinking you can have a ton of people making a living on 78 acres is ridiculous, if that were true then the land wouldn't be sitting on the market so long.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Do you do even 5 minutes of research before wasting everyone's time talking about things you know nothing about?

For example, when it comes to row-crop farms like beans and corn:

"There is no hard-and-fast land requirement. However, the farmers I spoke with said that someone would need at least 500 owned acres and 1,000 leased acres to make a living."

With speciality crops, you can make money on less acreage. But speciality crops also require a lot more start up money, special knowledge, your land has to be suitable, and you have to have a market. And it still takes real land. Thinking you can have a ton of people making a living on 78 acres is ridiculous, if that were true then the land wouldn't be sitting on the market so long.

Hold on...Chotto matte... they dont need to create farms for them...I said that was an option...:dahell: but here's the thing putting them on wide open farmland in wide open spaces is better than having them huddled up in high rise hotels spilling out on the streets...:dahell: they already spending millions for this might as well move them out there.

IF YOU NOT GONNA SEND THEM BACK THEN ISNT THIS A BETTER fukkING OPTION WHY YOU FIGHTING ME SO HARD ON THIS????:what:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Hold on...Chotto matte... they dont need to create farms for them...I said that was an option...:dahell: but here's the thing putting them on wide open farmland in wide open spaces is better than having them huddled up in high rise hotels spilling out on the streets...:dahell: they already spending millions for this might as well move them out there.

Da fukk would the point be of throwing a bunch of people onto land somewhere in the middle of nowhere with no jobs and no way to make a living? They'd have to leave just to survive. Waste of money.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Da fukk would the point be of throwing a bunch of people onto land somewhere in the middle of nowhere with no jobs and no way to make a living? They'd have to leave just to survive. Waste of money.

better than nothing...:manny: if you aint gonna send them back give them the resources and be like ok work the land for profit and we'll give you asylum quid pro quo...but this is just an option.

you cant have them all stacked in these cities on top of each other...:hhh:

the guy in chicago is already building tent cities for them...:manny: so apparently who's idea is better??

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
how many do you think will die this winter?

these guys are all over the city of chicago begging for change right now.

seriously hardly see any americans pan handling right now. almost always someone with a sign saying theyre from venezuela
I peeped this over the weekend. They chilling outside the Mariano's a few blocks from the station with signs asking for money in the parking lot.

:skip:

Talk about not reading the room.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

IF YOU NOT GONNA SEND THEM BACK THEN ISNT THIS A BETTER fukkING OPTION WHY YOU FIGHTING ME SO HARD ON THIS????:what:
You're assuming these people know "how to live off the land"...

They don't. The idea of sending them to the middle of nowhere states would only make sense if the government decided to invest in those places and essentially make/build up new cities. Those states governors don't want them as residents.

Imagine some poor people from our hoods leaving here and looking for a better life elsewhere and being dropped in the middle of nowhere. They aren't going to just become farmers or have agricultural skills to succeed.

:dead:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

They don't. The idea of sending them to the middle of nowhere states would only make sense if the government decided to invest in those places and essentially make/build up new cities. Those states governors don't want them as residents.

Imagine some poor people from our hoods leaving here and looking for a better life elsewhere and being dropped in the middle of nowhere. They aren't going to just become farmers or have agricultural skills to succeed.

tent cities then...:mjgrin: these people are smart and resourceful they not all idiots.. they'll survive... :ld: you and other underestimating them.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall

This a terrible ass post
You think poor black Americans could just go to say London and panhandle :skip:
You know how many hoops black Americans (shyt black people of all diaspora) have getting citizenship in another country:skip:
Japan,Korea,Australia and whatever insert country would laugh dead in your face like
ultiwachan-laughing.gif

SEeKinG ASyLum :dead:
And to your first part
Them nikkas selling bananas, oranges and apples on the side of the road
What makes you think they aren’t agricultural geniuses :pachaha:
So which is it
They will do the jobs that Americans don’t want to do
Ie farming
Or they complete invalids
This forum is a joke and shows why black people about to be a permanent underclass ironically sold out by our own

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This a terrible ass post
You think poor black Americans could just go to say London and panhandle :skip:
You know how many hoops black Americans (shyt black people of all diaspora) have getting citizenship in another country:skip:
Japan,Korea,Australia and whatever insert country would laugh dead in your face like
ultiwachan-laughing.gif

SEeKinG ASyLum :dead:
And to your first part
Them nikkas selling bananas, oranges and apples on the side of the road
What makes you think they aren’t agricultural geniuses :pachaha:
So which is it
They will do the jobs that Americans don’t want to do
Ie farming
Or they complete invalids
This forum is a joke and shows why black people about to be a permanent underclass ironically sold out by our own
:dwillhuh:
I legit don't even know how you responded with that based on what I was replying to.