CHICAGO MIGRANT CRISIS: MAYOR ORDERS HIRING FREEZE TO ADDRESS BILLION DOLLAR BUDGET DEFICIT

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
These democrat politicians trying to replace the black vote SO BAD...:scust: it's ridiculous... they can easily send ALL of these migrants to literal empty states but have they?? NOPE... because it's all part of the plan.

The american govt can literally buy acres of protected farmland in a state and gave them jobs as farmers with work visas....:snoop: and in due time made them citizens but did they... NO

This

hcobbland84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
HE WILL BE A ONE TERM MAYOR, ITS NO WAYS BLACK FOLKS KEEP VOTING FOR HIM AFTER THIS,
They should not have voted for him in the first place.
:yeshrug:

I saw where he stood on a variety of issues and said “nah.”

I’m not voting for any black politician that’s pro immigration, because I know who will be adversely affected by this in the long run.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
This would make sense if Blue cities and states didn't put it out there that they are welcomed to come. It's a chess move that's working because Democrats don't want to have any common ground with the states that are bussing these people here. So they are taking people in with no plan in place that makes sense.
Dumbest game of political chess ever played, Republicans winning big on this issue...

Blue state Dems thought they could virtue signal thousands miles away from the border...

fukked around and found out, its a whole lot different when the problems on your doorstep...

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Dumbest game of political chess ever played, Republicans winning big on this issue...

Blue state Dems thought they could virtue signal thousands miles away from the border...

fukked around and found out, its a whole lot different when the problems on your doorstep...
Yup dems need to just bite the bullet and admit they were wrong.

I fully expect more doubling down however

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I talked to the superintendent for my elementary school district about this.

Said that she's surprised she hasn't got that call yet about migrants getting dumped into the district. Last year, the State literally notified the district that migrants were coming on a Monday, they were in our schools by that Wednesday.

I live like 30 minutes out from the city too.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
These democrat politicians trying to replace the black vote SO BAD...:scust: it's ridiculous...

This is one of the most bizarre conspiracy theories I've seen.

It takes decades for an illegal immigrant to even get legalized, much less become a citizen and vote, and even after citizenship they tend to vote at low rates. So virtually no one in political office will last long enough to even be impacted by this. And ya'all have constantly pointed out that Latinos are a less reliable Democratic vote than Black folk are. So why the fukk would Democrats do this? Especially considering that a significant % of them ARE Black.

The american govt can literally buy acres of protected farmland in a state and gave them jobs as farmers with work visas....:snoop: and in due time made them citizens but did they... NO

No, they literally can't do that. :russ:

Where the fukk do you think the federal funding has been approved to buy up fertile red state farmland to give to migrants? :deadrose: