CHICAGO MIGRANT CRISIS: MAYOR ORDERS HIRING FREEZE TO ADDRESS BILLION DOLLAR BUDGET DEFICIT

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
These democrat politicians trying to replace the black vote SO BAD...:scust: it's ridiculous... they can easily send ALL of these migrants to literal empty states but have they?? NOPE... because it's all part of the plan.

The american govt can literally buy acres of protected farmland in a state and gave them jobs as farmers with work visas....:snoop: and in due time made them citizens but did they... NO

Last edited:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

Good video.

Sadly our election system is fukked. We are getting it on both ends. The only alternative that have a chance are fukking fascists. I'm at the point of willing to vote a moderate or less extreme republican simply because there has to be some check on this shyt. I consider myself liberal on most issues but we are seeing in areas where liberals have complete domination they have no fear of losing their jobs or being voted out. Despite being mostly a liberal you need opposition to keep the most extremes in line. My mother was up in Portland and of course they have policies on drug use where you can be caught smoking fukking fetanyl on the street and they are not doing shyt. At least get them off the streets and rehab if you want to maintain compassion. Junkies and tent shanties all over the fukking place and businesses are leaving due to the lack of safety and you feel like it's mad max thunder dome walking down the street. This is the excesses of liberal policies that need some checks.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
by the time they get to Arizona.......

I'm in AZ. Saw a story last night my city is getting a batch now lol... This shyt is so fukked. Remember: part of the reason far right parties are coming to power all over Europe is because of the migrant crisis following the Syrian civil war. We are about to have a repeat of that in the states at this rate.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The Mayor is forcing Aldermen to find some spots for the tent encampments.

Migrants in Roseland?
:whew:

That 115th location is their home now...

lol @ that pastor. nikka you got the tithes from Black people for who knows how long, and you on here, welcoming migrants just cause. 😂

Spineless leadership

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
These democrat politicians trying to replace the black vote SO BAD...:scust: it's ridiculous... they can easily send ALL of these migrants to literal empty states but have they?? NOPE... because it's all part of the plan.

The american govt can literally buy acres of protected farmland in a state and gave them jobs as farmers with work visas....:snoop: and in due time made them citizens but did they... NO

just send them back :aicmon: they making this way too hard.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Migrants in Roseland?
:whew:

That 115th location is their home now...

lol @ that pastor. nikka you got the tithes from Black people for who knows how long, and you on here, welcoming migrants just cause. 😂

Spineless leadership

In EVERY crisis somebody/group is benefitting.
Do you have an idea of the folks who are getting the contracts?
These multi millions daily to take care of the refugees, who getting those contracts?

You might be surprised.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
In EVERY crisis somebody/group is benefitting.
Do you have an idea of the folks who are getting the contracts?
These multi millions daily to take care of the refugees, who getting those contracts?

You might be surprised.
Non-profit staffing org was mentioned in a video that's from Kansas. Nurse had multiple weeks taking home 5 figures