Chicago drill OG Lil Jay released from jail after 7 years

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m all for holding people accountable but this dude is a pretty regular black dude stuck in a regular black dude situation in our country. He got out of jail with no assets and little money. He can’t get out of Chicago and find a new life because he has little to no money. And he’s strapped because nikkas are dying every day there. What is he supposed to do? How does this game end without him going to jail or being shot?

I understand not having sympathy for the guys who have the means to escape Chicago but stay and get caught up. Chief Keef had the money and bounced, good for him. if you’re on probation in the city tho?
He wasn't in chicago

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
you dont retire from the streets.... the streets retire you
thats not necessarily true

you'd be surprised the number of dudes that move on after doing some time....
...go the family route...

...or they eventually become addicted to something and end up on the streets.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I’m all for holding people accountable but this dude is a pretty regular black dude stuck in a regular black dude situation in our country. He got out of jail with no assets and little money. He can’t get out of Chicago and find a new life because he has little to no money. And he’s strapped because nikkas are dying every day there. What is he supposed to do? How does this game end without him going to jail or being shot?

I understand not having sympathy for the guys who have the means to escape Chicago but stay and get caught up. Chief Keef had the money and bounced, good for him. if you’re on probation in the city tho?
:russell:

As an adult you should learn that the world doesn't give a fukk why you failed when you failed. All the excuses don't add up to shyt and won't mean anything in court. It's a cold world. We always got a "but" for streets brehs trying to rationalize their circumstances but they cause so much destruction to innocent people and people keep trying to rationalize and explain for them.

Don't join a gang. You will be living with the consequences for a long time. That shyt you doing has no end you could peddle back to the begging of it all and rationalize why he had to join a gang in the first place, keep explaining away the responsibilities of bad decision making. In reality dudes like this that you are trying to empathize with wreak havoc on civilians amongst them. Because he chose that life he has to stay guarded he has to stay strapped he might need to protect his life no matter who is around him... Your mother, your seed etc. It's goes on and on you are taking on his perspective above the world around him and how he interacts with it negatively because of his decisions and impacts others negatively. Do all the innocent people caught in the middle of gang violence have to understand? Who makes consideration for them? Who advocates for them?

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts
s0vc4fsohcc91.jpg
ox4kbfsohcc91.jpg

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh

If you watch King Yella, Billy Black, and J Mane on YouTube they all say they talked to him and told him to leave. 2/3 even stay in Vegas now (they left Chicago) so dude had somewhere to go if he really wanted to. He didn’t want to

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
If you watch King Yella, Billy Black, and J Mane on YouTube they all told him to leave. 2/3 even stay in Vegas so dude had somewhere to go if he really wanted to. He didn’t want to
Nah none of them dudes don’t fukk with him lol, they told me to leave but not to come by them :dead:

Lil jay was fukking king yella girl and kids moms why he was in jail

And he was dissing everyone, had beef with duck and all them before he went in and has slighted all them since he been out

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Nah none of them dudes don’t fukk with him lol, they told me to leave but not to come by them :dead:

Lil jay was fukking king yella girl and kids moms why he was in jail

And he was dissing everyone, had beef with duck and all them before he went in and has slighted all them since he been out
Are you just talking to talk or what? Because they’re all on YouTube saying they talked to him (they have all said it within the past week). Billy said he talked to him damn near every day since he got out

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I can’t blame a black man for arming themselves in Chicago especially a gang related black man rather be caught with than without..one option is jail the other option is a cemetery
You are making this assumption on the basis of a black mans only choice in life - at damn near 30, with a lot of fame, with some money - is to be a gang member engaging in fukkery.