Chicago drill OG Lil Jay released from jail after 7 years

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
No. He is supposedly the breadwinner in his crew so he should have an entourage of nikkas with poles instead of him. Or like people have said he should have moved to the burbs. No way in hell I just get out from doing 5 years and still on the same dumb ass shyt .:francis:
How is that nikka the breadwinner? He been in jail 5 years

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
He a idiot
I’m all for holding people accountable but this dude is a pretty regular black dude stuck in a regular black dude situation in our country. He got out of jail with no assets and little money. He can’t get out of Chicago and find a new life because he has little to no money. And he’s strapped because nikkas are dying every day there. What is he supposed to do? How does this game end without him going to jail or being shot?

I understand not having sympathy for the guys who have the means to escape Chicago but stay and get caught up. Chief Keef had the money and bounced, good for him. if you’re on probation in the city tho?

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I’m all for holding people accountable but this dude is a pretty regular black dude stuck in a regular black dude situation in our country. He got out of jail with no assets and little money. He can’t get out of Chicago and find a new life because he has little to no money. And he’s strapped because nikkas are dying every day there. What is he supposed to do? How does this game end without him going to jail or being shot?

I understand not having sympathy for the guys who have the means to escape Chicago but stay and get caught up. Chief Keef had the money and bounced, good for him. if you’re on probation in the city tho?
stay in the house
move with family out of state
get a job (crazy I know)

tons of options
he had more than most

Im in Chicago...
...everyone in a gang in my fam are BDs

Ive seen the jail cycle...
...the people that want out actually get out.

Everything else is an excuse.
They even have job programs for convicts

These cats are addicted to the streets and dont want to get right

Last edited:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
stay in the house
get a job (crazy I know)

tons of options
he had more than most

Im in Chicago...

But they are addicted to the streets and dont want to get right
I figured he would get killed before he went back to jail.

That dude been shot so many times and survived. Only so many times you can escape death bein such a target.

He was gettin a lil bread since gettin outta prison. I dont know where he was livin at the time. Most times i'd see him doin interviews, it looked like a hotel room.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.

Bullshyt he could have easy left chi. Said he didn’t want to I’m mad interviews. He wanted to go back to the same shyt he been doing, only the people he was doing it with before jail is all dead or locked up or moved out of state

His main opps who still want him dead is getting 100s thousand a show and is top 5 most popular artist in rap lol. Police knew they could lock him up whenever they was ready cause they knew he was gonna have a gun on him. He don’t wanna change his life

Now he gonna see the streets in his 40s

Anton

All Star
Daps
stay in the house
get a job (crazy I know)

tons of options
he had more than most

Im in Chicago...

These cats are addicted to the streets and dont want to get right
you dont retire from the streets.... the streets retire you